- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
In just about any business, money talks. Such is the case with Angie Martinez, who allegedly was blessed with a doubled salary after leaving Hot 97 for arch rival Power 105.1.
Reports Page Six:
Music insiders are buzzing that when popular disc jockey Angie Martinez jumped ship to Power 105. 1 two weeks ago, after 15 years at Hot 97, she doubled her pay.
Sources tell Page Six that Clear Channel, which owns Power 105.1, offered Martinez a figure in the “high six figures.” Martinez, who was a co-host of Hot 97’s “Afternoon Drive” broadcast with DJ Enuff, will be hosting two four-hour shows in New York and Miami (Martinez’s rep had no comment).
High six figures? Considering her track record and influence, Martinez should have taken nothing less.