- RT @deboqotr: DON'T FORGET THE FANS & THE AREA OF VIRGINIA. THEY THE REAL MVPs. THEY BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND THEY DIDN'T DISAPPOINTMEN…
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Champion Of The Night: @URLTV “Survivor Series” with @Jayblac1615 and @TheRealTech9 - https://t.co/CkMpdToYvq https://…
- Proud Of You Guys💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 https://t.co/i6XeTWR3fV
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV TY LAW @TyListenAnWatch VS FETTUCCINE 20 @Fettuccine20 Get Famliar w/ their Ba… https://t.co/p6fiLTTvsa
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV DRUGZ @QubanOTMT VS DOUGY Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/sh5zebzp7x
A.R.P. on “Validation Vol. 1”: R.B.E. Ain’t Going Anywhere, We’re Building Brick-By-Brick
I caught up with the Godfather of Rare Breed Entertainment, A.R.P., following the conclusion of his “Validation Vol. 1” battle event. A.R.P. was very pleased with the result of his league’s first closed room event and praised the 8 combatants for putting on a great performance in each battle. He spoke highly of his team and all of the work they have put in together to boost the notoriety and respect level of the R.B.E. brand.
A.R.P. urged fans to broaden their minds and viewing preferences in order to further support the growth of the culture and the less established newer leagues that are trying their best to contribute to it. He emphasized the motto that he and his brand stand by, “brick-by-brick” – and they are surely growing stronger with each passing event.