- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
- Check out @DNA_GTFOH new video "We Don't Give a F**k" https://t.co/X6NY45q4l0 @BIGTQMB @Th3Saga @TOPBIZZY… https://t.co/OzXekg9zL5
- KING 👑👑👑 Thank You 💯💯 https://t.co/d43oZgWysI
A.R.P. on “Validation Vol. 1”: R.B.E. Ain’t Going Anywhere, We’re Building Brick-By-Brick
I caught up with the Godfather of Rare Breed Entertainment, A.R.P., following the conclusion of his “Validation Vol. 1” battle event. A.R.P. was very pleased with the result of his league’s first closed room event and praised the 8 combatants for putting on a great performance in each battle. He spoke highly of his team and all of the work they have put in together to boost the notoriety and respect level of the R.B.E. brand.
A.R.P. urged fans to broaden their minds and viewing preferences in order to further support the growth of the culture and the less established newer leagues that are trying their best to contribute to it. He emphasized the motto that he and his brand stand by, “brick-by-brick” – and they are surely growing stronger with each passing event.