- RT @streetstarnorbe: I really love my brothers @SMACKWHITE @Beasleynyc n even cheeko lol. I ride with these 3 till the wheels fall off..…
- Pop out to this event. TODAY! 2PM https://t.co/Aqs8enscH6
- RT @urltv: The Culture is like no other. Get in on the ground level, become a Sponsor. Play a role in growing this Art Form all while promo…
- RT @TheWarReport_: EVENT: Do Or Die (@BattleRapTrap)/BYB Present "Bloody Sunday 2" HOSTED BY @URLTV @StreetStarNorbe & @THENUFILEZ_show LO…
- HEY ROC!!! #SurfVoice https://t.co/ijzJ0AHvD9
- @Youngrapgawd 💪🏾
- @isthismike_p 😂
AllHipHop | Lil Wayne: I Want Off Cash Money Records
I don’t know if this will ultimately just be a “I was twitter hacked” type of thing, but the story is below..
(AllHipHop News) The longtime relationship between Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records appears to be tattered. Weezy took to Twitter today (December 4) to express his desire to be off the label. It seems it was a dispute over the release of his upcoming album Tha Carter Vthat ignited the social media revelation.