- Look @djkhaled He's Already Heading To NYC For BORN LEGACY SUPREME‼️ It all goes Down Sat July… https://t.co/7H5O6lxwjm
- RT @QOTRING: THANK YOU @urltv FOR THE SUPPORT GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! https://t.co/tmRZLw1nbq https://t.co/Xkkyx9PQZd
- Shout out to @Jayblac1615 he has been in the building for every single Born Legacy! Salute to all the fans who've h… https://t.co/ldKnbqE6zr
- Now we at the Super Bowl of #BLS Big T x Mike P JC x Chess Nitty x Trez Ill Will x Twork Reed Dollaz x Qleen https://t.co/m0uCZIkEca
- #BL5 O Red x Ave Twork x Qleen Paper JC x Chef Trez Saga x Tink Tha Demon Ryda + Jakk x Snake Eyez + Dougy https://t.co/PQeIj51G8w
- The 4th installment #BL4 Jaz x E Hart Mr Wavy x Bill Collector Mike P x Chef Trez Prez x Money Bagz Steams x Danny… https://t.co/Dul8K3f80g
- SHOOT YOUR SHOT BATTLE EVENT TRAILER // RIGHT AFTER BORN LEGACY SUPREME 7/29/17 https://t.co/b6fPO56T9O SMACK & URL WILL BE IN THE BLDG
- #BL3 Day 2 Daylyt x Mike P Tech 9 x Jerry Wess Prep x Lotta Twork x Dougy Jai x Dre Dennis Gutta x Reepah Tone x Sa… https://t.co/Z2achqXz6I
Apple Announces New Streaming Service With Help From Drake, the Weekend
Apple’s Worldwide Developers’ Conference began today in San Francisco, and as expected the keynote speech involved the big unveiling of their new music streaming service, Apple Music. Much like TIDAL’s recent launch, the speech emphasized the benefits of the service for artists trumpeting how it will “provides all artists, even the kids in their bedrooms, a way to engage with their audience.”According to reports from Gizmodo, Apple Music will feature all of the iTunes, available to buy or stream, as well as a new 24-hour radio station called Beats 1, which will count ex-BBC icon Zane Lowe and Hot 97’s Ebro Darden, among others.
Fresh off his Governors Ball appearance, Drake stopped by to introduce another feature of the service called “Connect,” which allows artists to upload songs, videos, and photos to their own page on the site. “The dream of being a new artist like myself five years ago and connecting directly with the audience has never been more real,” he said. Drake didn’t offer a performance of any sort, but his old pal the Weeknd stopped by at the end of his keynote to debut “I Can’t Feel My Face.”
The service will reportedly cost $9.99 a month, after three free months, and family plans for up to six users will be available for $14.99. But even if you don’t pay for the service, you’ll still be able to use it to “follow your favorite artists” and listen to Beats 1. More details will undoubtedly surface soon, as Apple Music is set for release by the end of this month. It’ll hit Apple devices as soon as June 30 and then will be available on Windows and Android devices at some point in the fall. Video of the whole afternoon’s proceedings will be available soon over atApple’s website.