- O RED VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER - BL SUPREME SAT MAY 12 CLUB PHANTOM 1505 CAPITAL BLVD RALEIGH, NC EMAIL TI… https://t.co/INrBt75To8
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Heard J Cole “ 1985 “ & This Happened 🤦🏾♂️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RT https://t.co/RoPDenkxqv
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Cassidy - Gun Barz (Official Video) ft. TayRoc https://t.co/c339kfm2mo via @YouTube 300K!
- COMPARE STATS SUGE VS GLUE #BLS2 - 05.12.18 PPV: https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI BE HERE LIVE (in… https://t.co/XojzeVeuUm
- RT @RapBattleCast: If I could I would make a tv show starring @JakkBoyMaine and @GLUEAZY called Jakk and Glue Are Here to Shit On You. Basi…
- RT @TheRealGoodz: Just watched Champion.. about Me and Roc.. DOPE!.. But hey I always lose on the polls... #Underdog But l get BUSY in e…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I never asked for it either so u jus out here saying shit for nothin! Nigga u wanted it! https://t.co/pgsehoiWbg
- RT @TheRealGoodz: And Let's Be Clear... I NEVERED Asked for this Battle.. @urltv Brung it to me..
ARTICLE: Industry Standard’s Top 5 STL Battle Emcees On the Come Up Power Rankings – CHRIS STARKS
TheDamnTruthMag drops a new write up with top 5 up and coming MC’s hailing from the midwest check it out.
Chris Starks was apart of the Street Status reboot class, and was thought to possibly be one of the next up and coming battle emcees during that time in battle rap to join the Midwest Movement on the national scene. He was ostracized by many of his contemporaries shortly afterward for what some say would resulted from him having a distorted view of self importance whether it was deserved/true or not/false. Consequently, he went more than a year without having a full three round battle under his belt until he returned on the new upstart battle promotion Cheddahouse BTV, which is based out of Saint Louis, MO.
Pros: Delivery, cadence, bars, vocal projection, and a continuous reinventing of himself. Being ostracized has made him stronger willed, and an independent thinker. He doesn’t rub elbows with individuals just to further his brand. If it weren’t for his “Cons” list, he would have undoubtedly been number one on my list.
Cons: He is his own worst enemy. He has the unfortunate ability to turn his strengths into his weaknesses. At times I feel that his embracing of being the “bad guy”/”loner” hinders his growth and networking ability. He seemingly has gotten so used to being the focus of strife that he makes preemptive strikes, even to those who mean no ill will towards him.
Catch the full thread at http://tdtmag.net/industry-standards-top-5-stl-battle-emcees-on-the-come-up-power-rankings/