- https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/Gut0l9IWys
- #SM6 >> https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/haJx81hAnw
- If you would like to be an "OFFICIAL SPONSOR" for Summer Madness 6 & promote your music or brand, email [email protected] https://t.co/aliqcSoJKj
- !!OUT NOW!! @RalphyGabbana vs Profit https://t.co/UftEWR6aUS @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @threeletterman3 @just_Jimz… https://t.co/EBw4fEJsaf
- Summer Madness 6 is less than 30 days away, if u would like to promote your brand or music at battle raps Super Bow… https://t.co/81rd8WB7Ni
- RALPHY GABBANA X PROFIT SMACK/ URL https://t.co/UftEWQOzwi SUMMER MADNESS 6 (9-17-17) TICKETS SELLING FAST https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH BUY TODAY
- #SM6 @ThekidJ_c vs @RumNitty GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv @Yakman302promo… https://t.co/XSDPfoXQrn
- RT @Jayblac1615: I will gladly pay Aye Verb $100 for a 1 on 1 debate if he is ever in the area.
ARTICLE: Industry Standard’s Top 5 STL Battle Emcees On the Come Up Power Rankings – CHRIS STARKS
TheDamnTruthMag drops a new write up with top 5 up and coming MC’s hailing from the midwest check it out.
Chris Starks was apart of the Street Status reboot class, and was thought to possibly be one of the next up and coming battle emcees during that time in battle rap to join the Midwest Movement on the national scene. He was ostracized by many of his contemporaries shortly afterward for what some say would resulted from him having a distorted view of self importance whether it was deserved/true or not/false. Consequently, he went more than a year without having a full three round battle under his belt until he returned on the new upstart battle promotion Cheddahouse BTV, which is based out of Saint Louis, MO.
Pros: Delivery, cadence, bars, vocal projection, and a continuous reinventing of himself. Being ostracized has made him stronger willed, and an independent thinker. He doesn’t rub elbows with individuals just to further his brand. If it weren’t for his “Cons” list, he would have undoubtedly been number one on my list.
Cons: He is his own worst enemy. He has the unfortunate ability to turn his strengths into his weaknesses. At times I feel that his embracing of being the “bad guy”/”loner” hinders his growth and networking ability. He seemingly has gotten so used to being the focus of strife that he makes preemptive strikes, even to those who mean no ill will towards him.
Catch the full thread at http://tdtmag.net/industry-standards-top-5-stl-battle-emcees-on-the-come-up-power-rankings/