- If you’re an artist or you have a brand (ie clothing, beverage or more) & are looking to have your brand or music p… https://t.co/2DR9bepYxt
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET LO… https://t.co/VSvrrk7mMm
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET L… https://t.co/mXPXuvIAO0
- T-TOP SPEAKS ON KENNEKA JENKINS PUNCHLINE https://t.co/jSTnZKvmnK
- HOLLOW DA DON TALKS ARSONAL BATTLE SMACK VOL 2 (3-31-18) ORDER THE PAY PER VIEW SAT MARCH 31 @… https://t.co/C1ExZdTXye
- The Guy Dancing purchases @urltv Live Pay Per View Streams‼️The Guy Who Flipped & Knocked… https://t.co/AfGWJl9YUp
- RUM NITTY FEAT. LOTTA ZAY "BODIED" (FULL VIDEO) Support By Retweeting & Watching The Video‼️@RumNitty #TeamHomi https://t.co/4Hom6Ie8tD
- BIG T "POISON LOVE STORY" (FULL VIDEO) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY‼️ https://t.co/5gPFpcoY9K
At the Top of #MtOlympus
“Mt. Olympus” is the funky ride to the galaxy of Cadillactica, Big K.R.I.T.’s forthcoming studio album. K.R.I.T. is Ole Miss’ pride and joy, magnolia tree-gravitas and all, he graciously stakes his claim as being a cut above the rest in “Mt. Olympus.” It’s becoming more common for rappers to either refer to themselves as God, or in K.R.I.T.’s case, refer to his stature in Hip-Hop as being god-like.
Southerners rarely make those kinds of bold assertions when it comes to anything closely related to higher powers. Growing up in the south old folks are quick to tell you that God will not be mocked, but K.R.I.T. is more concerned with being respected for having lyrical muscle, rather than being seen as the run of the mill, molly-popping, turn-up rapper.
© Copyright Eddie Savoy Bailey III, 2014
Written by: Eddie Bailey of The Savoy Media Group
Email: [email protected]