- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
At the Top of #MtOlympus
“Mt. Olympus” is the funky ride to the galaxy of Cadillactica, Big K.R.I.T.’s forthcoming studio album. K.R.I.T. is Ole Miss’ pride and joy, magnolia tree-gravitas and all, he graciously stakes his claim as being a cut above the rest in “Mt. Olympus.” It’s becoming more common for rappers to either refer to themselves as God, or in K.R.I.T.’s case, refer to his stature in Hip-Hop as being god-like.
Southerners rarely make those kinds of bold assertions when it comes to anything closely related to higher powers. Growing up in the south old folks are quick to tell you that God will not be mocked, but K.R.I.T. is more concerned with being respected for having lyrical muscle, rather than being seen as the run of the mill, molly-popping, turn-up rapper.
© Copyright Eddie Savoy Bailey III, 2014
Written by: Eddie Bailey of The Savoy Media Group
Email: [email protected]