- Today it finally goes down @realfranchisenl vs @Brooklyn4Carter COME OUT & SUPPORT IF U IN THE AREA! @CORTEZ_HSP… https://t.co/IGYgIQNB9R
- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
Beanie Sigel Was Not Intended Target In Shooting; Remains Critical At Hospital
Beanie Sigel was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It has been reported that the shots that were fired out of one or two vehicles were meant for Bean’s brother-in-law, 22-year-old Umar Salahuddin. The Philly native was shot in the stomach on Dec. 5th outside of Salahuddin’s Pleasantville, NJ home after dropping his children off at school.
Sigel is currently in critical but stable condition at the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City
but is unable to talk to investigators due to not being able to breathe on his own.
Salahuddin is not a suspect in the shooting but police are investigating why he was being shot at; however, he has not been cooperating. At the time of the shooting. he had scrapes and bruises on his arms and face.
“We do have some leads we’re following up on but cooperation from the family is minimal,” said Lt. Danny Adcock of the Pleasantville police department.
Beanie was staying with Salahuddin while on house arrest, which was scheduled to end the day after he was shot.