- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
- Get your ppv stream starting in 5min!!! https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
Beanie Sigel Was Not Intended Target In Shooting; Remains Critical At Hospital
Beanie Sigel was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It has been reported that the shots that were fired out of one or two vehicles were meant for Bean’s brother-in-law, 22-year-old Umar Salahuddin. The Philly native was shot in the stomach on Dec. 5th outside of Salahuddin’s Pleasantville, NJ home after dropping his children off at school.
Sigel is currently in critical but stable condition at the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City
but is unable to talk to investigators due to not being able to breathe on his own.
Salahuddin is not a suspect in the shooting but police are investigating why he was being shot at; however, he has not been cooperating. At the time of the shooting. he had scrapes and bruises on his arms and face.
“We do have some leads we’re following up on but cooperation from the family is minimal,” said Lt. Danny Adcock of the Pleasantville police department.
Beanie was staying with Salahuddin while on house arrest, which was scheduled to end the day after he was shot.