- https://t.co/sfM1YabiRI https://t.co/TE2opjVgKa
- #SSDMVE 06.02.18 QLEEN PAPER MAKES HIS RETURN, “ROASTING SESSION” vs “GETUM” @TheReal_Calicoe _______________ TUN… https://t.co/MBuCdIj4kN
- RT @urltv: SHOTGUN SUGE VS MIKE P RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/cKdH5TQnBK SURVIVOR SERIES SAT JUNE 2ND TICKETS @ https://t.co/0AdhwF2IIK OR…
- RT @TheWarReport_: #SSDMVE 06.02.18 _______________ TUNE-IN & BUY TICKETS 👉🏾 https://t.co/dJo5eMyKg4 MR. WAVY @onlymrwavy AND CHEF TREZ @…
- RT @belikeike_: #SSDMVE 06.02.18 _______________ TUNE-IN & BUY TICKETS 👉🏾 https://t.co/yCZPz9ykNw MR. WAVY @onlymrwavy AND CHEF TREZ @onl…
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: Newest Epsiode of Black Compass Media Podcast Now Available Via Patreon! Subscribe to the Patreon for 25¢ per day or (…
- Houston Bar Code Presents: HOME (Houston’s Own Main Events) Hosted By the Worlds Most Respect Battle League URLTV https://t.co/NeCPHULLF5
- #SSDMVE 06.02.18 _______________ TUNE-IN & BUY TICKETS 👉🏾 https://t.co/NdxjEKRGq1 MR. WAVY @onlymrwavy AND CHEF T… https://t.co/ZbCzoCJF6p
Beanie Sigel Was Not Intended Target In Shooting; Remains Critical At Hospital
Beanie Sigel was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It has been reported that the shots that were fired out of one or two vehicles were meant for Bean’s brother-in-law, 22-year-old Umar Salahuddin. The Philly native was shot in the stomach on Dec. 5th outside of Salahuddin’s Pleasantville, NJ home after dropping his children off at school.
Sigel is currently in critical but stable condition at the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City
but is unable to talk to investigators due to not being able to breathe on his own.
Salahuddin is not a suspect in the shooting but police are investigating why he was being shot at; however, he has not been cooperating. At the time of the shooting. he had scrapes and bruises on his arms and face.
“We do have some leads we’re following up on but cooperation from the family is minimal,” said Lt. Danny Adcock of the Pleasantville police department.
Beanie was staying with Salahuddin while on house arrest, which was scheduled to end the day after he was shot.