- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™️ https://t.co/6hvNrfj7Ca https://t.co/jcpsWMsYJv
- #SurvivorSeries @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM #DotMobb vs #Goonies @Ryda_Baby @IHATETREX @NUJERZEYTWORK… https://t.co/FQQO8aliVi
- #SurvivorSeries in Richmond VA Jan 20th @NUJERZEYTWORK x @onlymrwavy @JerryWess x @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby x… https://t.co/rOsvjdR3fZ
- @CheechSavage @GLUEAZY https://t.co/E9WlWbqEXx
- RT @TheWarReport_: SUGE SAYS MOOK IS RUNNING FROM SURF! (Paraphrasing): https://t.co/TqarzAwxaU via @YouTube
Beasley Defends the SM3 Card & Talks Swave vs Daylyt
http://www.vladtv.com/ – Summer Madness 3 is fast approaching and it seems as though many battlers aren’t happy with the way business is being run on Smack/URL. Cortez recently posted a blog addressing his personal issues with Smack/URL’s business relationships with battlers, and how he thinks things can be remedied by adding more solid communication and financial benefits for the battlers. DNA took a separate approach and actually recorded himself in the studio spitting a full battle verse airing out the entire Summer Madness 3 roster.
Loaded Lux released a music video titled “Bout My Money,” where he actually addressed some of his own personal business dealings with Smack/URL dating back to the league’s beginnings when he battled the likes of Young Miles, among others. In the song he also touched briefly on why he isn’t on Summer Madness 3 vs Hollow Da Don. As a result, VladTV brought Loaded Lux back to our offices for a third interview with Battle Rap journalist Michael Hughes.
Lux spoke on why he isn’t battling Hollow Da Don on Summer Madness 3, why he feels asking for $40,000 is a very reasonable number, battlers not being properly accommodated financially for their contribution to Smack/URL’s growth, and a plan he presented to Smack/URL to expand the revenue the battles bring in, among other things.
Beasley spoke with Battle Rap journalist Michael Hughes