- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/jNXDqYdCY2
Beasley Speaks on 40 BARRS “F**K Smack” Diss Track
http://www.vladtv.com/ – Beasley continued his exclusive VladTV interview with Battle Rap journalist Michael Hughes, where he addressed the creative “F*ck Smack” diss track recorded by 40 B.A.R.R.S. While Beasley didn’t have any personal problems with the diss, he felt as though she could’ve come out with a better title that “F*ck Smack.” He also spoke on the possibility of running a QOTR vs Smack/URL battle event, and what kind of production would have to go into setting up a united event of that caliber.