- PROFIT VS YUNG GRIZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/xFqUMFyQ2B via @YouTube
- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
Big Kannon Issues Statement to URLTV.TV About Big T’s “30%” Tweet
Shortly after midnight, Chicago based battle emcee, Big T, tweeted that fellow Chicago based MC and Writer’s Bloque member Big Kannon was gassed “cause he did OK against a 30% Big T….” [see tweet below]
I was able to get in contact with Big Kannon for a comment in which he stated:
“For Big T to know what was at stake and to blatantly admit that he half assed is crazy. I can’t believe one of the most notable battlers from our city would say this. I’m disappointed with him , and I apologize to the fans, but I still kicked that ass lmaooooooooo”
Check back with URLTV.TV for further details….