- @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 is a very controversial battle, who got what rounds & why? https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E… https://t.co/W7NdyXbxkl
- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
Big T and Bizarre on Battlers Tapping Into Mixtape Market
http://www.vladtv.com – During a recent sit down with battle rap journalist Mike Florence, Big T and Bizarre discussed their mixtapes, while also revealing which battle emcees’ projects they are looking forward to hearing in 2015.
When asked about The Appetizer mixtape, which dropped in 2010, Big T explains that the content of the project mainly consisted of freestyles, and he also stated his belief that it is one of the most unrivaled mixtapes at the time of its release.
Bizarre was then asked about the Dab Life mixtape, which is now available for download on LiveMixtapes.com. Biz describes the tape as “crazy,” while going into detail about a video that was recently shot in Austin, Texas. The D12 emcee also gave a few details about the joint EP he’s working on with Fabo, which is coming out soon.
There are a number of battle emcees who are dropping mixtapes and Big T mentioned Shotgun Suge, Calico, Cortez and Queens’ own Hollow Da Don as battlers he is anticipating hearing music from.