- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/YZdefrFeQr
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/dzzEIoYTi2
- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
- @devin_was_here Drop suggestions
- @jamesfarro1 Drop suggestions
- We keep hearing the people want ROOKIES VS VETS back. This true?
Cam’ron & A-Trak Announce “Federal Reserve” EP
[ Courtesy of www.HipHopDx.com ]
Cam’ron and A-Trak have joined forces for Federal Reserve, a collaborative EP that pairs Dipset with Fool’s Gold Records, according to A-Trak.
The collaborative project, which Complex says it slated to be released in Spring, was originally announced via Instagram. A-Trak posted a video on the social networking app that features Cam’ron’s voice and the Diplomats and Fool’s Gold logos.
A-Trak also recently took the news to Twitter, announcing that the project was being driven by him and a longtime Cam’ron friend and business partner, Dame Dash. Dash is executive producing the project, according to Complex.
Another longtime Cam collaborator, Just Blaze, is also apparently a part of the project. He noted that he has some contributions for the project in a Twitter post.