- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV TY LAW @TyListenAnWatch VS FETTUCCINE 20 @Fettuccine20 Get Famliar w/ their Ba… https://t.co/p6fiLTTvsa
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV DRUGZ @QubanOTMT VS DOUGY Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/sh5zebzp7x
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Me & @_kay_shine Are Back on ESPN Tomorrow At 12pm Eastern Time On The NFL Post Season Countdown Show Make Sure Y’all Tune I…
- 1PM!!! https://t.co/cxz9MdgVKd https://t.co/VjWAgbXn90
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV YUNG GRIZ @YungGrizNES VS PROFIT @profit_van_gogh Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/neUtScpH8c
Cam’Ron Responds To Taxstone Calling Him & 2Pac Rats “I Went To Jail For Not Snitching FOH”
Podcaster Taxstone stirred up a hornet’s nest Wednesday, May 25, during a Vlad TV interview where he called Tupac Shakur a snitch for what he believes was the late rapper’s implication that The Notorious B.I.G. was involved in his 1994 shooting at Quad Studios in New York City.
Tax also included Cam’Ron in the same category.
In 2005 Cam’Ron was shot while driving his blue Lamborghini in Washington, D. C. At the time he and Jay Z weren’t on good terms.
The following year Killa released a Hov diss song titled “You Gotta Love It.”
“O.K. First off, you a bitch nigga / Only reason I’m doing this / I’mma just name 5 reasons real quick, got a hundred fifty / First – you stole Rocafella from Dame / Second – you stole Kanye from Dame / Third – you stole Rocawear from Dame / Fourth – I seen the nigga throw that diamond up before them shots was fired,” Cam says in the song.
Tax told Vlad that the reference to Roc-A-Fella Records’ diamond logo would make police assume Cam was talking about someone from the label, which would make the Harlem rapper a snitch as well.
Cam soon hopped on Instagram and posted a response video.
“I just woke up and some nigga talking about I’m snitching,” Cam says. “Let me explain something to y’all motherfuckers. Snitching is when you have paperwork that you tried to send somebody to jail or you sent somebody to jail. Not what you hear in a rap song. Not what you hear in an interview … interrogation room. Not on the streets, jail bars. I actually went to jail for not snitching, nigga,” Killa continued, “I violated my probation for being in D.C. and didn’t tell. So I went to jail on Rikers Island for violating my probation.”
Cam’s video had the following caption.