- BE PREPARED‼️OR BE EMBARRASSED‼️SUMMER MADNESS 7 URLTV (8-11-18) https://t.co/Z2VUMBfdD8 via @YouTube ORDER THE LI… https://t.co/IGEACyBZt5
- REED DOLLAZ CHUN REED FREESTYLE (FULL VIDEO) | URLTV https://t.co/fCtk6CobIk via @YouTube
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi SEE BATTLE RAPS BIGGEST EVENT SUMMR… https://t.co/3gT46Hz0Qx
- @tsu_surf is back facing off against #IronSolomon @ Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Culture | Sat. Aug… https://t.co/ierTB3GEtK
- ihatetrex112st Vs. @realreeddollaz finally goes down on Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Culture | Sat.… https://t.co/xg4lDw2S5f
- Who would you like to see @B_dot_the_GoD battle next? @Jayblac1615 @hiphopisrealtv @Battle_Rap_News… https://t.co/4YFwPTy4aH
- #TeamJersey @p_phonk + @ored973 + @tsu_surf + @Shotgunsuge103 | Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Cultur… https://t.co/Gi7pogErRY
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Summer Madness 8 😂😂😂 https://t.co/6c0dadVsn6
Cam’Ron Responds To Taxstone Calling Him & 2Pac Rats “I Went To Jail For Not Snitching FOH”
Podcaster Taxstone stirred up a hornet’s nest Wednesday, May 25, during a Vlad TV interview where he called Tupac Shakur a snitch for what he believes was the late rapper’s implication that The Notorious B.I.G. was involved in his 1994 shooting at Quad Studios in New York City.
Tax also included Cam’Ron in the same category.
In 2005 Cam’Ron was shot while driving his blue Lamborghini in Washington, D. C. At the time he and Jay Z weren’t on good terms.
The following year Killa released a Hov diss song titled “You Gotta Love It.”
“O.K. First off, you a bitch nigga / Only reason I’m doing this / I’mma just name 5 reasons real quick, got a hundred fifty / First – you stole Rocafella from Dame / Second – you stole Kanye from Dame / Third – you stole Rocawear from Dame / Fourth – I seen the nigga throw that diamond up before them shots was fired,” Cam says in the song.
Tax told Vlad that the reference to Roc-A-Fella Records’ diamond logo would make police assume Cam was talking about someone from the label, which would make the Harlem rapper a snitch as well.
Cam soon hopped on Instagram and posted a response video.
“I just woke up and some nigga talking about I’m snitching,” Cam says. “Let me explain something to y’all motherfuckers. Snitching is when you have paperwork that you tried to send somebody to jail or you sent somebody to jail. Not what you hear in a rap song. Not what you hear in an interview … interrogation room. Not on the streets, jail bars. I actually went to jail for not snitching, nigga,” Killa continued, “I violated my probation for being in D.C. and didn’t tell. So I went to jail on Rikers Island for violating my probation.”
Cam’s video had the following caption.