- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
Cassidy on Considering Himself Top 5 with 2Pac, Battle Rap Cooling Off ” VLAD TV “
By @THESHYNELIFE Follow On Instagram And For Posting Email – [email protected]
Cassidy stopped by VladTV to speak about new things he has in the works, including his upcoming project, “The Boy Barbaric,” and he also touched on the possibility of a battle rap in the near future. When asked about if he would jump in the ring anytime soon, Cassidy told DJ Vlad that he’s always down to battle.
During the conversation, Cassidy also addressed the current state of battle rap, as he admits that it has cooled off in recent months. He added that investors need to start jumping in the industry to get bigger talent and more diversity because Cassidy thinks rappers are relying on too many gimmicks to get a buzz.
Check out the above interview to hear more from Cassidy, including why he thinks he’s considered one of the top five rappers of all time.