- Today it finally goes down @realfranchisenl vs @Brooklyn4Carter COME OUT & SUPPORT IF U IN THE AREA! @CORTEZ_HSP… https://t.co/IGYgIQNB9R
- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
Charlie Clips: Regardless If Rex Prepared, I Whooped His A*s
Charlie Clips shared his thoughts on T-Rex’s preparation, or lack thereof, that he put into their Smack/URL Summer Madness 4 battle in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Clips believes that despite Rex being affected by a death in his family during their battle, the rounds he had prepared were what he was going to battle with regardless, and that alone shows a lack of preparation on Rex’s behalf. Charlie believes that Rex put so much faith in his third round that he slacked off on crafting strong material for rounds 1 and 2. Clips doesn’t think that Rex does good personals and shouldn’t try to use them in the future after what happened in this battle.
Shotgun Suge previously called out T-Rex for using mixtape bars in their battle, as well as Rex’s battle vs. Clips, and Charlie acknowledged that he did use recorded bars in their match as well. Due to the fact that he and Rex are both regarded as some of the top battlers in the sport, Clips didn’t feel offended by this at all. In the end, regardless if Rex prepared properly or not, Clips is happy with his win.