- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
Complex Magazine | Bobby Shmurda Pleads Not Guilty to Conspiracy in the Second Degree, Bail Set at $2 Million
“Yesterday, news broke that Bobby Shmurda and other members of his GS9 were arrested in New York City as part of a long-term narcotics investigation conducted by the NYPD and a Brooklyn task force. Shmurda, whose government name is Ackquille Pollard, rose to fame this past summer when his single, “Hot N***a,” went viral, largely due to a single Vine video, and soon brought him almost instant stardom. As the single continued to gain popularity, Pollard signed a deal with Sha Money XL and Epic Records, which led him to release his first project with the label in November.
Pollard was arrested earlier this week on conspiracy, reckless endangerment and gun possession, and he is now facing the following charges: conspiracy in the second degree, three counts of conspiracy in the third degree, reckless endangerment in the second degree, two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, and one count of criminal possession of drug paraphernalia (Description in court as intent to sell and possession of narcotics). He faces 8 1/3 to 25 years if convicted on conspiracy charges, and a maximum of 15 years on each weapons charge (Pollard was found in possession of three weapons on two separate occasions). His bail was set earlier today at a New York City court at $2 million; his attorney Howard Greenberg told Complex earlier today that Epic Records is securing his bail on insurance money.
Following the arrest yesterday, the NYPD released the photo below, which shows and identifies each member of the GS9 crew, with Bobby and Rowdy Rebel being the third and fourth images on the top row.”