- On Set Of SMACK VOL 1 With The Staff Of "CHAMPION" If You Missed The Battles Order Them On… https://t.co/ZgYrGU4Zow
- HOLLOW DA DON ISSUES SMALL ROOM CHALLENGE FOR SMACK VOL 2 https://t.co/pQW4rMUGGG
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT 1A (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-17) https://t.co/wftm8Owh6w SURVIVOR SERIES SAT JAN 2OTH @ THE TOP 10 WALNUT…
- RT @ChefTrez__: Lets clear this up. @urltv NEVER said they was vaulting me and chess. I said the battle gonna get vaulted cause it was damn…
- RT @AvocadoIsGod: Yesterday during the Preshow stream I played J doses first round vs math and Smack came over to watch it with me and was…
- On The Set Of SMACK VOL 1 With My Bro smackwhite - If U Missed The Live Pay Per View Purchase… https://t.co/Z22KMv6bOq
- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT 1A (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-17) https://t.co/wftm8Owh6w SURVIVOR SERIES SAT JAN 2OTH @ THE T… https://t.co/jFyTryBucs
- RT @urltv: Btw. The Stream is still available https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5
Complex Magazine | Bobby Shmurda Pleads Not Guilty to Conspiracy in the Second Degree, Bail Set at $2 Million
“Yesterday, news broke that Bobby Shmurda and other members of his GS9 were arrested in New York City as part of a long-term narcotics investigation conducted by the NYPD and a Brooklyn task force. Shmurda, whose government name is Ackquille Pollard, rose to fame this past summer when his single, “Hot N***a,” went viral, largely due to a single Vine video, and soon brought him almost instant stardom. As the single continued to gain popularity, Pollard signed a deal with Sha Money XL and Epic Records, which led him to release his first project with the label in November.
Pollard was arrested earlier this week on conspiracy, reckless endangerment and gun possession, and he is now facing the following charges: conspiracy in the second degree, three counts of conspiracy in the third degree, reckless endangerment in the second degree, two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, and one count of criminal possession of drug paraphernalia (Description in court as intent to sell and possession of narcotics). He faces 8 1/3 to 25 years if convicted on conspiracy charges, and a maximum of 15 years on each weapons charge (Pollard was found in possession of three weapons on two separate occasions). His bail was set earlier today at a New York City court at $2 million; his attorney Howard Greenberg told Complex earlier today that Epic Records is securing his bail on insurance money.
Following the arrest yesterday, the NYPD released the photo below, which shows and identifies each member of the GS9 crew, with Bobby and Rowdy Rebel being the third and fourth images on the top row.”