- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
Complex Magazine | Bobby Shmurda Pleads Not Guilty to Conspiracy in the Second Degree, Bail Set at $2 Million
“Yesterday, news broke that Bobby Shmurda and other members of his GS9 were arrested in New York City as part of a long-term narcotics investigation conducted by the NYPD and a Brooklyn task force. Shmurda, whose government name is Ackquille Pollard, rose to fame this past summer when his single, “Hot N***a,” went viral, largely due to a single Vine video, and soon brought him almost instant stardom. As the single continued to gain popularity, Pollard signed a deal with Sha Money XL and Epic Records, which led him to release his first project with the label in November.
Pollard was arrested earlier this week on conspiracy, reckless endangerment and gun possession, and he is now facing the following charges: conspiracy in the second degree, three counts of conspiracy in the third degree, reckless endangerment in the second degree, two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, and one count of criminal possession of drug paraphernalia (Description in court as intent to sell and possession of narcotics). He faces 8 1/3 to 25 years if convicted on conspiracy charges, and a maximum of 15 years on each weapons charge (Pollard was found in possession of three weapons on two separate occasions). His bail was set earlier today at a New York City court at $2 million; his attorney Howard Greenberg told Complex earlier today that Epic Records is securing his bail on insurance money.
Following the arrest yesterday, the NYPD released the photo below, which shows and identifies each member of the GS9 crew, with Bobby and Rowdy Rebel being the third and fourth images on the top row.”