- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
- What was the better battle? @Sharkcity_Ave @Ryda_Baby @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @reepahrell @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly
- Grade the (2015) PG Class @Sharkcity_Ave @isthismike_p @JerryWess
- Grade the (2016) PG Class @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @GeechiGotti
- Best ROUND (round not battle) @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe @piperboywilliam
- Favorite @Tsu_Surf battle? @BIGTQMB @TheRealTayRoc @HitmanHolla @ConceitedNYC @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @RomeDMV
Complex Magazine | Cam’ron & A-Trak— Dipsh*ts
“A-Trak and Cam’ron are back! Summer anthem “Dipsh*ts” features uncut Cam’ron slick talk over triumphant instrumental blasts from A-Trak, Oliver and Just Blaze, a Dipset-repping Juelz Santana on the hook, and “Champagne Dame” (aka Federal Reserve executive producer Damon Dash) providing a legendary, song closing rant, complete with “Foooooooool’s Gold” shout!
This Federal Reserve cut gets the epic video it deserves thanks to director Ricky Saiz, who follows up his work for Beyonce and Supreme with another iconic clip, capturing the rugged glory and inimitable fashion sense of Harlem and the Diplomats with true uptown-meets-downtown flair. From kids in airbrushed A-Trak tees to Cam’s floor-length mink, it’s the most style you’ll see in a video all year.
Watch the video premier on Complex now and stay tuned for more from the Federal Reserve EP (out soon on Fool’s Gold / Poppington / Dipset). Check A-Trak on the Gold Gone Wild US tour alongside Salva starting this month, including a NYC stop at Terminal 5 with a very special guest set from Cam’ron on Saturday, May 31st.
Directed by Ricky Saiz
Producer: Garen Barsegian
DoP: Deering Reagan
Production company: Forever Pictures
Exec producer: Sasha Nixon
Service production company in NY: GAREN”