- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
Complex Magazine | Forbes Reveals the Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2015
Forbes is back with their annual report on which hip-hop artists are worth the most amount of money, and while the top five really won’t surprise you, the number one spot might. Taking the spot from Dr. Dre, Diddy is now considered the wealthiest artist in hip-hop, with his value reaching a total of $735 million, with a large amount of that value coming from his investments in a wide range of companies from Ciroc to Revolt.
With Diddy at number one, Dre now occupies the second spot on the list, with Jay Z, 50 Cent, and Birdman rounding out the top five. Even with the recent criticisms of Jay’s new venture Tidal, Forbes still projects that the company could be an increasingly valuable property for Jay going forward. While Birdman was still able to secure a spot on the list, the report points out that his number did slip due to the uncertainty surrounding Cash Money Records and the situation with Lil Wayne.