- What 2 on 2 battle would u wanna see @Th3Saga & @Loso_CHE do? @DNA_GTFOH @_kay_shine @GeechiGotti @B_dot_the_GoD… https://t.co/XueL1UY0ZX
- @AceMoney462 @SnakeEyezUFS @LowLifeThugJakk @HolmzieDaGod @JoeSonatoreJr False
- RT @Therealtech9: The next battle I take will be that Low Life Thug!!! Jakk Boy Maine!!! And after that possibly Gun Powder Patt heard he w…
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: It’s funny how y’all say ima lose but gon have the best battle
- RT @streetstarnorbe: I enjoy being an asshole
- RT @urltv: For all those that stuck with us through all the good and the bad. We just wanted to say thank you. 🙏🏾 What was the 1st URL Ba…
- Who you wanna see @Sharkcity_Ave battle next? @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @GLUEAZY @B_dot_the_GoD
- RT @urltv: #SM7 Before The Shot: [email protected] https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI
Complex Magazine | Forbes Reveals the Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2015
Forbes is back with their annual report on which hip-hop artists are worth the most amount of money, and while the top five really won’t surprise you, the number one spot might. Taking the spot from Dr. Dre, Diddy is now considered the wealthiest artist in hip-hop, with his value reaching a total of $735 million, with a large amount of that value coming from his investments in a wide range of companies from Ciroc to Revolt.
With Diddy at number one, Dre now occupies the second spot on the list, with Jay Z, 50 Cent, and Birdman rounding out the top five. Even with the recent criticisms of Jay’s new venture Tidal, Forbes still projects that the company could be an increasingly valuable property for Jay going forward. While Birdman was still able to secure a spot on the list, the report points out that his number did slip due to the uncertainty surrounding Cash Money Records and the situation with Lil Wayne.