- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
Complex Magazine | Forbes Reveals the Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2015
Forbes is back with their annual report on which hip-hop artists are worth the most amount of money, and while the top five really won’t surprise you, the number one spot might. Taking the spot from Dr. Dre, Diddy is now considered the wealthiest artist in hip-hop, with his value reaching a total of $735 million, with a large amount of that value coming from his investments in a wide range of companies from Ciroc to Revolt.
With Diddy at number one, Dre now occupies the second spot on the list, with Jay Z, 50 Cent, and Birdman rounding out the top five. Even with the recent criticisms of Jay’s new venture Tidal, Forbes still projects that the company could be an increasingly valuable property for Jay going forward. While Birdman was still able to secure a spot on the list, the report points out that his number did slip due to the uncertainty surrounding Cash Money Records and the situation with Lil Wayne.