- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 DOUBLE IMPACT 2 TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- !!!OUT NOW!!! The most talked about PG battles this year @JoeSonatoreJr vs @HolmzieDaGod https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug… https://t.co/sjKaWPusuj
- DON'T MISS HISTORY!!! BE APART OF IT!!! GET YOUR DOUBLE IMPACT 2 TICKETS NOWWW!!! THEY ARE MOVING FASSST!!! https://t.co/t83pfu9K8Q
- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ UR; RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug DOUBLE IMPACT 2 SAT JUNE 24TH https://t.co/t83pfu9K8Q TKTS SELLING FAST
- 2nd battle and the 1st of #teamhomi vs #cavegang @MONEYBAGZ89_vs @YoungKannon131 #ASCENSION @swavesevah @TheRealTayRoc @BRIZZRAWSTEEN
- 1st battle on #Ascension is @CORTEZ_HSP vs @prezmafiabx who y'all got & why! MAKE SURE TO #ASCENSION @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- Ok let's talk about this #Ascension card June 11th!
- T-REX VS K-SHINE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI DESPITE BOOTLEGGING & PPV ALREADY IN ROUTE TO BEING THE BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR!! 309K IN 24HRS
Complex Magazine | Forbes Reveals the Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2015
Forbes is back with their annual report on which hip-hop artists are worth the most amount of money, and while the top five really won’t surprise you, the number one spot might. Taking the spot from Dr. Dre, Diddy is now considered the wealthiest artist in hip-hop, with his value reaching a total of $735 million, with a large amount of that value coming from his investments in a wide range of companies from Ciroc to Revolt.
With Diddy at number one, Dre now occupies the second spot on the list, with Jay Z, 50 Cent, and Birdman rounding out the top five. Even with the recent criticisms of Jay’s new venture Tidal, Forbes still projects that the company could be an increasingly valuable property for Jay going forward. While Birdman was still able to secure a spot on the list, the report points out that his number did slip due to the uncertainty surrounding Cash Money Records and the situation with Lil Wayne.