- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
Complex Magazine | Full Credits for Kendrick Lamar’s ‘untitled unmastered’ Revealed
Last month, Kendrick Lamar surprised fans with the release of his untitled unmastered. project, which featured a collection of tracks he recorded over the years, but didn’t make it onto To Pimp a Butterfly. While there’s been plenty of detailed looks at the project, his trusted producer Sounwave just released the full credits, which include both production and vocal contributions.
Though none of the credited artists come as much of a surprise, it’s always cool to see everyone involved in all of the tracks and how they were crafted. In an interview from last month, Sounwave detailed the process behind the project with Complex, and how everything came together.