- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #3 https://t.co/j8eOpulwVe
- RT @urltv: TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @XciledMedia: Whose Status is Higher??
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: 🙏🏾 for TONE MONTANA
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
Complex Magazine | Full Credits for Kendrick Lamar’s ‘untitled unmastered’ Revealed
Last month, Kendrick Lamar surprised fans with the release of his untitled unmastered. project, which featured a collection of tracks he recorded over the years, but didn’t make it onto To Pimp a Butterfly. While there’s been plenty of detailed looks at the project, his trusted producer Sounwave just released the full credits, which include both production and vocal contributions.
Though none of the credited artists come as much of a surprise, it’s always cool to see everyone involved in all of the tracks and how they were crafted. In an interview from last month, Sounwave detailed the process behind the project with Complex, and how everything came together.