- Houston, Texas. @SMACKWHITE & the entire @urltv staff appreciate you!!! 🙏🏾, thank you. We will be back!!! Next Up:… https://t.co/P9Mh0BWiGh
- Geechi wants smoke with Suge, opinions? https://t.co/QqQyEyzW7L
- NOME 8 VOD is up on https://t.co/O6QfRaDzg8! Purchase you piece of history!
- After the Shot!!! Who Won?? https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 [ https://t.co/O6QfRaDzg8 ] #NOME8
- TSU SURF VS RUM NITTY!!! https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 [ https://t.co/O6QfRaDzg8 ] #NOME8
- After The Shot Who Won? https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 [ https://t.co/O6QfRaDzg8 ] #NOME8
- SMACK/ URL’S NOME 8 IS TRENDING #2 IN THE WORLD‼️ WE COULDN’T BEAT WORLD CUP SOCCER 🤷🏾♂️ LMAOO I’M STILL PROUD...… https://t.co/SUCVXgt2W5
Complex Magazine | Full Credits for Kendrick Lamar’s ‘untitled unmastered’ Revealed
Last month, Kendrick Lamar surprised fans with the release of his untitled unmastered. project, which featured a collection of tracks he recorded over the years, but didn’t make it onto To Pimp a Butterfly. While there’s been plenty of detailed looks at the project, his trusted producer Sounwave just released the full credits, which include both production and vocal contributions.
Though none of the credited artists come as much of a surprise, it’s always cool to see everyone involved in all of the tracks and how they were crafted. In an interview from last month, Sounwave detailed the process behind the project with Complex, and how everything came together.