- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
Complex Magazine | Full Credits for Kendrick Lamar’s ‘untitled unmastered’ Revealed
Last month, Kendrick Lamar surprised fans with the release of his untitled unmastered. project, which featured a collection of tracks he recorded over the years, but didn’t make it onto To Pimp a Butterfly. While there’s been plenty of detailed looks at the project, his trusted producer Sounwave just released the full credits, which include both production and vocal contributions.
Though none of the credited artists come as much of a surprise, it’s always cool to see everyone involved in all of the tracks and how they were crafted. In an interview from last month, Sounwave detailed the process behind the project with Complex, and how everything came together.