- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
Complex News + Joe Budden on Drake, the Apocalypse, and ‘All Love Lost’
The Internet moves at a blistering pace, leaving stories that deserve further investigation to be buried by other headlines and eventually forgotten. Well today we’re slowing the news cycle down a bit by breaking down the week’s biggest stories with our own Complex News anchors Emily Oberg, Jinx, and Sean Evans.
This time around Complex is joined by special guest Joe Budden, whose new album ‘All Love Lost’ is available on iTunes now. In our latest edition, the crew discusses Drake’s “Hotline Bling” video, Jimmy Butler’s latest vehicle alteration, and Joe Budden’s new music. Check it out.
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.