- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV ISH MULAH @Ish_mulah VS FLOSS DA BOSS @flossdaboss01 Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/PQ8YGHnobh
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 A body? It’s gonna be closer https://t.co/ZMSSVN90On
- Close all between Prep/Franchise. Who you running with!?! https://t.co/zeK30DnCGQ
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV HAIXIAN @Haixian_ VS SKATEZ (who has his social?) Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/qZ8KC3YGa6
- RT @TheWarReport_: If you don't have tix 4 @urltv Survivor Series DMV, COME EARLY & cop them at the door but it will more. Or you can go to…
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/S5kKbPi2ME
- WE PROMISE YALL DON’T WANNA MISS WHAT HAPPENS TODAY, IF ITS NOT 2 FAR, PULL UP! 10 WALNUT ALLEY RICHMOND VA 23223 A… https://t.co/MkWWmp9YFH
- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/QkKb5HD7OR
Complex News + Joe Budden on Drake, the Apocalypse, and ‘All Love Lost’
The Internet moves at a blistering pace, leaving stories that deserve further investigation to be buried by other headlines and eventually forgotten. Well today we’re slowing the news cycle down a bit by breaking down the week’s biggest stories with our own Complex News anchors Emily Oberg, Jinx, and Sean Evans.
This time around Complex is joined by special guest Joe Budden, whose new album ‘All Love Lost’ is available on iTunes now. In our latest edition, the crew discusses Drake’s “Hotline Bling” video, Jimmy Butler’s latest vehicle alteration, and Joe Budden’s new music. Check it out.
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.