- Check out @DNA_GTFOH new video "We Don't Give a F**k" https://t.co/X6NY45q4l0 @BIGTQMB @Th3Saga @TOPBIZZY… https://t.co/OzXekg9zL5
- KING 👑👑👑 Thank You 💯💯 https://t.co/d43oZgWysI
- RT @Ocasillas5H: 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 #Special #announcement #Alert for @urltv #BL4… https://t.co/NwKueReCX7
- Final call if u would like to be a official sponsor for BL4. DM @UrlSponsorship or email [email protected] for mor… https://t.co/xrQfSxVGp9
- BL2 gave us Ave vs Nitty, BL3 Ill Will vs Nitty, do u think that BL4 will produce any classics or Battle of the Year candidates & which ones
- Which of these battlers from #BL4 will have PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT? @onlymrwavy @isthismike_p @NUJERZEYTWORK @ChefTrez__ @UnbiasReview
- From this group which battler will have performance of the night? @JazTheRapper @NUJERZEYTWORK @ChefTrez__ @prezmafiabx @UnbiasReview
- Which of these battlers from #BL4 will most likely have PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT? @onlymrwavy @isthismike_p @MONEYBAGZ89_ @UnbiasReview
Complex News + Joe Budden on Drake, the Apocalypse, and ‘All Love Lost’
The Internet moves at a blistering pace, leaving stories that deserve further investigation to be buried by other headlines and eventually forgotten. Well today we’re slowing the news cycle down a bit by breaking down the week’s biggest stories with our own Complex News anchors Emily Oberg, Jinx, and Sean Evans.
This time around Complex is joined by special guest Joe Budden, whose new album ‘All Love Lost’ is available on iTunes now. In our latest edition, the crew discusses Drake’s “Hotline Bling” video, Jimmy Butler’s latest vehicle alteration, and Joe Budden’s new music. Check it out.
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.