- #Staywoke ✊🏿
- #SUPREME™ PPV ON DECKKK https://t.co/vcrMjUleQ6
- Ok @Jai400block vs Dougy is out! Talk 2 us, how u calling it? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @hiphopisrealtv @threeletterman3 @deboqotr
- OUT NOW @Jai400block VS Dougy https://t.co/5YJp60PmI8 @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @Battle_Rap_News… https://t.co/SPOqNUC3bs
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 - The Hall MP 470 Driggs Ave Brooklyn, NY Doors @ 2PM https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @belikeike_: Ayo, (Surf's) BIG T, aka Supreme T VS (Daylyt's) MIKE P, aka RYU?? #SUPREME™ https://t.co/XaLDDzWYr5
- RT @ThekidJ_c: When y'all hear these rounds next week, remember, I STILL WANT LUX!!! @urltv
- Sounds like @ThekidJ_c has some "SUPREME" material! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! Email [email protected] @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/5ll5CT6v56
Crank Lucas | HOW WE LISTEN TO NEW MUSIC THESE DAYS
He’s absolutely right. I’ve said before that people don’t digest music, albums/projects the same way anymore. Albums used to be mini events, now they’re just mini moments. Although I would never want to go back to a time without music streaming and accessibility to mass quantities of music, I think the lack of specific attributes of that era directly impact what type of individuals vie to become “artist” in today’s genre.
Artist in the past would care for their creations to a point where they wanted it presented and preserved in the best way possible, but in today’s era of artist dropping 4 mixtapes of original material in a calendar year, an artist is more prone to be someone who is more alike to an assembly line with only one casting mold mass producing throw away material. The artist’s personality in this era of social media is the true product, now the music themselves.