- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug HAVE U WATCHED THE 2ND FASTEST MOVING BATTLE OF THE WEEK??? U NEED TOOO
- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
Crank Lucas | HOW WE LISTEN TO NEW MUSIC THESE DAYS
He’s absolutely right. I’ve said before that people don’t digest music, albums/projects the same way anymore. Albums used to be mini events, now they’re just mini moments. Although I would never want to go back to a time without music streaming and accessibility to mass quantities of music, I think the lack of specific attributes of that era directly impact what type of individuals vie to become “artist” in today’s genre.
Artist in the past would care for their creations to a point where they wanted it presented and preserved in the best way possible, but in today’s era of artist dropping 4 mixtapes of original material in a calendar year, an artist is more prone to be someone who is more alike to an assembly line with only one casting mold mass producing throw away material. The artist’s personality in this era of social media is the true product, now the music themselves.