- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
Crank Lucas | HOW WE LISTEN TO NEW MUSIC THESE DAYS
He’s absolutely right. I’ve said before that people don’t digest music, albums/projects the same way anymore. Albums used to be mini events, now they’re just mini moments. Although I would never want to go back to a time without music streaming and accessibility to mass quantities of music, I think the lack of specific attributes of that era directly impact what type of individuals vie to become “artist” in today’s genre.
Artist in the past would care for their creations to a point where they wanted it presented and preserved in the best way possible, but in today’s era of artist dropping 4 mixtapes of original material in a calendar year, an artist is more prone to be someone who is more alike to an assembly line with only one casting mold mass producing throw away material. The artist’s personality in this era of social media is the true product, now the music themselves.