- Today it finally goes down @realfranchisenl vs @Brooklyn4Carter COME OUT & SUPPORT IF U IN THE AREA! @CORTEZ_HSP… https://t.co/IGYgIQNB9R
- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
Crooked I: I Get Down With Yelawolf, But Not Confederate Flag
Crooked I sat down with VladTV for an exclusive interview, and explained how he felt about Yelawolf’s Shady Cypher at the BET Awards. The Slaughterhouse rapper says that he liked Yelawolf’s verse, and commented on the rapper speaking about his VladTV interview in response to Lord Jamar saying white rappers are guests in Hip-Hop.
The Long Beach native says that he gets down with Yelawolf’s music, calling “Pop The Trunk” a “masterpiece,” but Crooked I can’t get down with the rapper using the Confederate flag. He adds that whether it’s Kanye or Yelawolf using the imagery, Crooked I doesn’t think it should be used in Hip-Hop due to what it stands for.