- #ASCENSION goes down June 11th featuring Prep vs @Richdolarz who yall got? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv @Vada_Fly
- @HitmanHolla & @AYEVERB form one of the deadliest 2 on 2 teams ever, do u think they'll outshine @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf 1st performance?
- Get your tickets now, Midwest legends @HitmanHolla & @AYEVERB are back, who you think they got! @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/mtxqhauAzz
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I will be in the fuckin building smoking HEAVY! https://t.co/XnzK7MxeCv
- June 11th we taking it back to tear intimate feel! TICKETS ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR! ONLY 200 tickets being sold!… https://t.co/esXlH1I8mL
- SHOTGUN SUGE Kash Doll (Look At That Chick) https://t.co/fu3vw1P5fO via @YouTube
- June 11th @Richdolarz vs Prep #ASCENSION https://t.co/vfa5TsWBTX
CyHi The Prynce Takes Shots At Kanye West On “Elephant In the Room”
CyHi The Prynce just dropped his new song, “Elephant In the Room,” and on it, he not only takes shots at Kanye West and Def Jam Records, but he specifically raps about kidnapping ‘Ye and driving off with him in his car. It’s unclear what sparked this from CyHi, but it seems like he wants his album put out, and he’s willing to go for blood to do so.
::Industry Standard’s Editorial- It’s fucked up that it took “controversy” for an emcee as dope and substantive as Cyhi The Prince to get any type of major media run. Of course it’s calculated, probably with Kanye’s blessing. It feels as though it’s a social experiment being facilitated by G.O.O.D music, and “we’re” all guinea pigs in the proces::