- RT @urltv: #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @ANGRYFAN007 @…
- RT @thaculture_: #Barz™ @isthismike_p #thaCulture™ @urltv @TheWarReport_ @rapgrid @Battle_Rap_News @battlerapdotcom @battlefixdotcom @RapBa…
- #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/bgNKoQQ0VD
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/YZdefrFeQr
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/dzzEIoYTi2
- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
CyHi The Prynce Takes Shots At Kanye West On “Elephant In the Room”
CyHi The Prynce just dropped his new song, “Elephant In the Room,” and on it, he not only takes shots at Kanye West and Def Jam Records, but he specifically raps about kidnapping ‘Ye and driving off with him in his car. It’s unclear what sparked this from CyHi, but it seems like he wants his album put out, and he’s willing to go for blood to do so.
::Industry Standard’s Editorial- It’s fucked up that it took “controversy” for an emcee as dope and substantive as Cyhi The Prince to get any type of major media run. Of course it’s calculated, probably with Kanye’s blessing. It feels as though it’s a social experiment being facilitated by G.O.O.D music, and “we’re” all guinea pigs in the proces::