- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
- Get your ppv stream starting in 5min!!! https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- DOUBLE IMPACT 2 06.24.17 #DI2™ | 17 IRVING PLAZA, NY NY | SATURDAY Tickets - https://t.co/wdArSAVZEK PPV -… https://t.co/ucKE8sHEyM
- RT @PublicEnemyB: ordered this #doubleimpact2 ready to see everybody put on a show. @urltv
Dash Living | This is Why Black People Shouldn’t Be Focused On Donald Sterling
This video is more so my train of thought on the Donald Sterling issue to a certain point. Black people as a collective at times have a selectivity when it comes to when and where we want to get on a soapbox. I do disagree with what seems to be him placing a 100% blame at the foot step of a few select hip hop artist, even though I do think that the genre of music in general has some culpability to the thought processes of the weak minded among us. Also, Stephan A. Smith has spoken out on violence in the black community more than once that I’ve witnessed alone, so I felt his “attack” on him was unwarranted. We have to keep our own people accountable, but we also have to be careful how we attack certain people in certain positions. Sometimes a Stephan A. Smith is more valuable in his current role than he would be in another. This isn’t rocket science. I shouldn’t have to explain this shit….