- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV TY LAW @TyListenAnWatch VS FETTUCCINE 20 @Fettuccine20 Get Famliar w/ their Ba… https://t.co/p6fiLTTvsa
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV DRUGZ @QubanOTMT VS DOUGY Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/sh5zebzp7x
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Me & @_kay_shine Are Back on ESPN Tomorrow At 12pm Eastern Time On The NFL Post Season Countdown Show Make Sure Y’all Tune I…
- 1PM!!! https://t.co/cxz9MdgVKd https://t.co/VjWAgbXn90
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV YUNG GRIZ @YungGrizNES VS PROFIT @profit_van_gogh Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/neUtScpH8c
DashLiving-Head Ice, Aye Verb, Hakim Green | Is The Industry Trying To Take Over Battle Rap?
DashLiving, Aye Verb, Hakim Green and Head Ice discuss the possibility of an intentional taking over of street battle rap culture by the main stream music industry and business entities. It’s personally something that I’ve warned several battle MCs about over the last few years. The landscape is changing, for better or worse, but it is changing and those that survive that don’t have any brand equity in the game will have to adjust or be phased out.
If social commentary interest you, check out my opinion piece on Black Economic Boycotts here at TDTMAG.net.