- @hollowdadon just release the tracksuit he wore against Arsonal, go to https://t.co/HFhauXXrp3 and… https://t.co/yOnvNpSOre
- RT @AvocadoIsGod: . @urltv dropped like 15 battles in march alone.... https://t.co/mYPWmrCCHz
- @AvocadoIsGod Talk to em’!!!
- #killerinstinct What the game is lacking. #URL4LIFE https://t.co/byNWs288y2
- #INTIATION #SURVIVORSERIESDMV2 #BORNLEGACYSUPREME2 @kgthepoet @onlymrwavy @ChefTrez__ @GLUEAZY @Shotgunsuge103… https://t.co/VqUIG8ysD4
- O RED VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER - BL SUPREME SAT MAY 12 CLUB PHANTOM 1505 CAPITAL BLVD RALEIGH, NC EMAIL TI… https://t.co/INrBt75To8
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Heard J Cole “ 1985 “ & This Happened 🤦🏾♂️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RT https://t.co/RoPDenkxqv
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Cassidy - Gun Barz (Official Video) ft. TayRoc https://t.co/c339kfm2mo via @YouTube 300K!
DashLiving-Head Ice, Aye Verb, Hakim Green | Is The Industry Trying To Take Over Battle Rap?
DashLiving, Aye Verb, Hakim Green and Head Ice discuss the possibility of an intentional taking over of street battle rap culture by the main stream music industry and business entities. It’s personally something that I’ve warned several battle MCs about over the last few years. The landscape is changing, for better or worse, but it is changing and those that survive that don’t have any brand equity in the game will have to adjust or be phased out.
If social commentary interest you, check out my opinion piece on Black Economic Boycotts here at TDTMAG.net.