- RT @urltv: RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @thaculture_: #RumNitty™ #Barz™ #thaCulture™ https://t.co/11zueZDVIP
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
DashLiving-Head Ice, Aye Verb, Hakim Green | Is The Industry Trying To Take Over Battle Rap?
DashLiving, Aye Verb, Hakim Green and Head Ice discuss the possibility of an intentional taking over of street battle rap culture by the main stream music industry and business entities. It’s personally something that I’ve warned several battle MCs about over the last few years. The landscape is changing, for better or worse, but it is changing and those that survive that don’t have any brand equity in the game will have to adjust or be phased out.
If social commentary interest you, check out my opinion piece on Black Economic Boycotts here at TDTMAG.net.