- RT @RapBattleCast: If I could I would make a tv show starring @JakkBoyMaine and @GLUEAZY called Jakk and Glue Are Here to Shit On You. Basi…
- RT @TheRealGoodz: Just watched Champion.. about Me and Roc.. DOPE!.. But hey I always lose on the polls... #Underdog But l get BUSY in e…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I never asked for it either so u jus out here saying shit for nothin! Nigga u wanted it! https://t.co/pgsehoiWbg
- RT @TheRealGoodz: And Let's Be Clear... I NEVERED Asked for this Battle.. @urltv Brung it to me..
- Which of these opponents would make the best battle for Qleen Paper, Young X or Moon? @hiphopisrealtv @deboqotr… https://t.co/L1tyVl4dLM
- @Sharkcity_Ave your presence is requested at the URL Cypher June 1st #SurvivorSeriesDMV-Encore weekend https://t.co/eWQnf4GRAr
- @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs @MrGrindSeason @SaRaKaNa WE NEED THE QOTR LADIES AT THE @urltv #CYPHER June1st… https://t.co/wKaDeUo2oE
- Who y’all wanna see @TOPBIZZY battle next? @B_dot_the_GoD @illwill6deep @NUJERZEYTWORK or @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/BMwY4Zzj2D
Daylyt Says Goodbye to P. Diddy & Gay Trolling
Following the conclusion of R.B.E.’s “Blood, Sweat, & Tiers 2” event, I spoke with Daylyt about our past interviews in which he made a lot of highly questionable statements about his affections for other men. In particular, the likes of P. Diddy and T.I. among other industry notables, including some of his Battle Rap competitors. However, it is a new year and Daylyt looks to live up to the meaning of his Spawn tattoo and revamp his entire message to the world.
He assured me that his days of homosexual trolling are over, and that he hopes to now lead the people into a much more positive direction. He doesn’t regret any of his past actions, for Daylyt understands that the world we live in thrives on, and focuses heavily on negativity; therefore he feels as though his past trolling served its purpose: to gain the attention of the masses. He backed that up by pointing out how random fans stopped us on the street to take pictures with him on our way back to his hotel to do the interview. One in particular, didn’t look like your everyday Battle Rap fan at all.
How do you feel about Daylyt switching gears and focusing on taking his career and life’s purpose in a more positive direction?