- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
- #SSDMV * The Fans * The Battlers * The Sponsors * The Venues * The Media * The Staff * Champion Thank You. 💪🏾
- RT @deboqotr: DON'T FORGET THE FANS & THE AREA OF VIRGINIA. THEY THE REAL MVPs. THEY BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND THEY DIDN'T DISAPPOINTMEN…
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Champion Of The Night: @URLTV “Survivor Series” with @Jayblac1615 and @TheRealTech9 - https://t.co/CkMpdToYvq https://…
- Proud Of You Guys💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 https://t.co/i6XeTWR3fV
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
Daylyt Says Goodbye to P. Diddy & Gay Trolling
Following the conclusion of R.B.E.’s “Blood, Sweat, & Tiers 2” event, I spoke with Daylyt about our past interviews in which he made a lot of highly questionable statements about his affections for other men. In particular, the likes of P. Diddy and T.I. among other industry notables, including some of his Battle Rap competitors. However, it is a new year and Daylyt looks to live up to the meaning of his Spawn tattoo and revamp his entire message to the world.
He assured me that his days of homosexual trolling are over, and that he hopes to now lead the people into a much more positive direction. He doesn’t regret any of his past actions, for Daylyt understands that the world we live in thrives on, and focuses heavily on negativity; therefore he feels as though his past trolling served its purpose: to gain the attention of the masses. He backed that up by pointing out how random fans stopped us on the street to take pictures with him on our way back to his hotel to do the interview. One in particular, didn’t look like your everyday Battle Rap fan at all.
How do you feel about Daylyt switching gears and focusing on taking his career and life’s purpose in a more positive direction?