- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
Daylyt Says Goodbye to P. Diddy & Gay Trolling
Following the conclusion of R.B.E.’s “Blood, Sweat, & Tiers 2” event, I spoke with Daylyt about our past interviews in which he made a lot of highly questionable statements about his affections for other men. In particular, the likes of P. Diddy and T.I. among other industry notables, including some of his Battle Rap competitors. However, it is a new year and Daylyt looks to live up to the meaning of his Spawn tattoo and revamp his entire message to the world.
He assured me that his days of homosexual trolling are over, and that he hopes to now lead the people into a much more positive direction. He doesn’t regret any of his past actions, for Daylyt understands that the world we live in thrives on, and focuses heavily on negativity; therefore he feels as though his past trolling served its purpose: to gain the attention of the masses. He backed that up by pointing out how random fans stopped us on the street to take pictures with him on our way back to his hotel to do the interview. One in particular, didn’t look like your everyday Battle Rap fan at all.
How do you feel about Daylyt switching gears and focusing on taking his career and life’s purpose in a more positive direction?