- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
Daylyt: Total Slaughter Show Was Like a Barbie Sleepover
“Daylyt spoke with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about the importance of establishing Battle Rap Boxing in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Daylyt believes that setting up boxing matches, especially between individuals who have legitimate tension with one another, will be beneficial to minimize the possibility of the issues spilling over into the streets.
He also discussed Math and Dizaster’s relationship inside of the Total Slaughter reality TV show house, and how there was no tension that existed between them at that time. Daylyt referred to the experience as being a “Barbie sleepover” due to the fact that everyone on the show was so happy to be a part of something this monumental for the culture.”