- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
- What was the better battle? @Sharkcity_Ave @Ryda_Baby @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @reepahrell @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly
- Grade the (2015) PG Class @Sharkcity_Ave @isthismike_p @JerryWess
- Grade the (2016) PG Class @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @GeechiGotti
- Best ROUND (round not battle) @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe @piperboywilliam
- Favorite @Tsu_Surf battle? @BIGTQMB @TheRealTayRoc @HitmanHolla @ConceitedNYC @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @RomeDMV
DNA: “I Don’t Know if Joe Budden Can Hang vs Hollow”
DNA chopped it up with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about the potential for a battle between Hollow Da Don vs Joe Budden to occur in the future. While DNA thinks that Joe is one of the mainstream artists that could actually contend with a skilled battler because he is a real fan who studies the sport as a whole, he still doesn’t know if he’ll be able to “hang” with Hollow in the lyrical ring. Since it’s already been so hard to get mainstream artists to actually compete in a live battle, DNA believes that if Joe were to lose badly it would most likely scare away any other potential mainstream artists from ever wanting to battle.
DNA later transitioned to discussing the level of difficulty that Battle Rappers have to consistently overcome in regards to crafting fresh new material and bars for each and every battle, as opposed to mainstream artists who go from show to show rapping the exact same songs. DNA believes that what battlers do is much harder, because they are forced to create every time they battle, under extreme pressure from the fans watching and judging the quality of their bars. He contrasted the way fans react positively to a mainstream artist playing the same hit song at every show, to how fans crucify battlers for spitting bars that sound even remotely the same.
What do you think of DNA’s thoughts on the difficulty of Battle Rap vs mainstream Hip-Hop? Do you think Joe Budden could contend with Hollow if they ever battle?
CONTACT : [email protected] |
SOURCE : VLADTV |