- RT @urltv: TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @XciledMedia: Whose Status is Higher??
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: 🙏🏾 for TONE MONTANA
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
Drake Writing A Response To Kendrick?
Drake Writing A Deathblow
I’m being told by sources that Drake is fuming mad about the whole Kendrick thingy. What some people fail to realize is before Kendrick dropped his now classic album, Drake put the lil homey on tour and exposed him to all of those fans. Basically, Drake helped Kendrick get his music out there, insiders are saying. What does that mean? Maybe there is a bit of a case of:
Yeah, basically…the hand got bit and bit badly!
Its all in the spirit of competition but some dudes are stewing. I’m hearing the same about Meek Mill, that he’s sitting tight til the time is right for him. For Drake, that time is sooner than later since he’s presently in the studio recording and has reason to promote the “beef” to sell some records. And, I know cats ain’t all on Drake with his light-skinned, singing ways, but he’s got bars when he wants. We can’t forget just this year.