- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
- Get your ppv stream starting in 5min!!! https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- DOUBLE IMPACT 2 06.24.17 #DI2™ | 17 IRVING PLAZA, NY NY | SATURDAY Tickets - https://t.co/wdArSAVZEK PPV -… https://t.co/ucKE8sHEyM
- RT @PublicEnemyB: ordered this #doubleimpact2 ready to see everybody put on a show. @urltv
Drake Writing A Response To Kendrick?
Drake Writing A Deathblow
I’m being told by sources that Drake is fuming mad about the whole Kendrick thingy. What some people fail to realize is before Kendrick dropped his now classic album, Drake put the lil homey on tour and exposed him to all of those fans. Basically, Drake helped Kendrick get his music out there, insiders are saying. What does that mean? Maybe there is a bit of a case of:
Yeah, basically…the hand got bit and bit badly!
Its all in the spirit of competition but some dudes are stewing. I’m hearing the same about Meek Mill, that he’s sitting tight til the time is right for him. For Drake, that time is sooner than later since he’s presently in the studio recording and has reason to promote the “beef” to sell some records. And, I know cats ain’t all on Drake with his light-skinned, singing ways, but he’s got bars when he wants. We can’t forget just this year.