- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/jNXDqYdCY2
Exclusive! Big Kannon on Big T: “He Can’t Just Boo Boo Baka Me”
Big Kannon and Mz. Gracie sat down with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes for an exclusive interview to discuss their upcoming Go-Rilla Warfare “The Crown” battle event. Big Kannon is facing off against Big T for the main event on this stacked card, and he spoke on the potential threats that come from battling a veteran like Big T.
Kannon began by respecting T’s skills in the ring, before switching things up and speaking confidently on his ability to beat him down lyrically. He thinks that while the fans love Big T’s “boo boo baka” rapping style, he’ll need more than that to defeat him. However, at the same time he believes that since fans love Big T’s sound effects so much, it’ll make this battle more difficult because the sound effects are already so well received.
This clash is a true battle for Chicago with both Kannon and T putting in their best effort to put on a great show for their city. Along with the rest of the battles on the card, Go-Rilla Warfare is off to a great start for 2014.
Be sure to buy your tickets for the event, which is located at Club Adriannas at 16300 Dixie Highway, Markham, IL. If you are unable to attend the actual battle event, you can contact Big Kannon @BigKannon on Twitter to purchase the Pay-Per-View available for the battle.
“The Crown,” will go down on March 29th. Who do you think will be victorious between Big Kannon vs Big T?