- s/o to South Africa https://t.co/VgTdZOm7Px
- RT @horpe_zz: @BodiedMovie @MRDIZASTER Bro congrats on your achievement so far in life...you are an inspiration to me...but bro when we gon…
- RT @TheWarReport_: @JerryWess VS WHO ON BORN LEGACY??
- RT @TheWarReport_: NORBES ASKING FOR AVE VS TWORK!! WHO YOU GOT?!?: https://t.co/TLbFz6JAEg via @YouTube
- RT @urltv: JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FOLLOW THE MOVE…
- RT @TheWarReport_: TREZ VS JERRY OR WAVY VS JERRY??? | BL HISTORY: https://t.co/6xijmyiYgC via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: HBD to the Bro, and now a Big Homie whether he admits or not, my guy @Jayblac1615 #CHAMPION!
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE CHOP | REVIEW - JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY | EP5: https://t.co/55hvfQMa8e via @YouTube
Exclusive! Yung Ill on His Return: “I Don’t Dwell on the Past”
Yung Ill spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes at the Smack/URL “Born Legacy” event about his return to Battle Rap after going through rough times. Ill came back officially vs Charlie Clips, and addressed how he believes Clips choked in the battle and then blamed Ill for talking through his rounds to cover it up.
He continued to rank K-Shine, who was his opponent for the night, and spoke about the increase of fan love after it seemed as though his battle career might be over.
Yung Ill isn’t dwelling on the past and looks at it as a way to see who is really loyal to him and who isn’t.