- RT @JerryWess: @countsplashula @urltv @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01 https://t.co/VcsO0YkS7V
- RT @_DJ2X: @SnakeEyezUFS my favourite of the new class @urltv GIVE THIS MAN A REAL PLATE
- PROFIT VS YUNG GRIZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/xFqUMFyQ2B via @YouTube
- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
GOODZ – LIVING HARD
With the rapid growth of the SMACK/ URL brand we hope to use our fan base to the support MC’s who battle for our organization. Goodz isn’t just a top level Battle MC but he’s also a recording artist and his recent mixtape/ album release “The Hangover” has been receiving critical acclaim.