- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
Grand Opening of Jordan Brand’s Flight 23 Store
Flight 23, the first Jordan-only store in North America, has officially opened up its doors in New York City and Complex was first on the scene. As Jordan Brand and Footaction cut the red ribbon (or in this case untied a set of giant shoelaces) to unveil new retail space, Jumpman devotees and fans like Spike Lee and 50 Cent were on hand to witness history. While some customers camped out for hours, some even days to be one of the first sneakerheads to step inside the store, Flight 23’s first purchase came from Brooklyn resident, Jean Anacreaon. We expect that Flight 23 will be the new hub for all things Jordan and an instant headquarters for sneakerheads from all over. Peep the Complex News coverage of the grand opening, the devoted Jordan fans, and the game-changing retail space.