- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
H.B.G Open Discussion: Is Ghostwriting Acceptable In Battle Rap?
So I recently stumbled upon a rather interesting website that is openly offering to write bars for any and all battler rappers who are willing to pay for their services, and I just had to comment on it. They initially contacted me on Twitter offering to write bars for me or any battler that I know who would like to have someone craft material for them. They claim that many battlers lack creativity to write their own material, and they only think that fans want to watch entertaining battles and shouldn’t care about whether or not the artist created their own material.
I found this rather interesting, because in my eyes it’s openly cosigning a form of cheating. The prices that I saw range from $700-$1,000. Watch my vlog and let me know what you you think: should ghostwriting be acceptable in Battle Rap?