- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
H.B.G Open Discussion: Is Ghostwriting Acceptable In Battle Rap?
So I recently stumbled upon a rather interesting website that is openly offering to write bars for any and all battler rappers who are willing to pay for their services, and I just had to comment on it. They initially contacted me on Twitter offering to write bars for me or any battler that I know who would like to have someone craft material for them. They claim that many battlers lack creativity to write their own material, and they only think that fans want to watch entertaining battles and shouldn’t care about whether or not the artist created their own material.
I found this rather interesting, because in my eyes it’s openly cosigning a form of cheating. The prices that I saw range from $700-$1,000. Watch my vlog and let me know what you you think: should ghostwriting be acceptable in Battle Rap?