- SMACK/URL'S NOME 7 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! SAT APRIL 8TH IRVING PLAZA NYC https://t.co/W4ET7CtYgf
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 (1-28-17) https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 via @YouTube
- PREZ MAFIA VS MONEY BAGZ TRAILER https://t.co/mYwuiF3yoC SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE BROOKLYN , NY DOORS 1PM
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
H.B.G Open Discussion: Is Ghostwriting Acceptable In Battle Rap?
So I recently stumbled upon a rather interesting website that is openly offering to write bars for any and all battler rappers who are willing to pay for their services, and I just had to comment on it. They initially contacted me on Twitter offering to write bars for me or any battler that I know who would like to have someone craft material for them. They claim that many battlers lack creativity to write their own material, and they only think that fans want to watch entertaining battles and shouldn’t care about whether or not the artist created their own material.
I found this rather interesting, because in my eyes it’s openly cosigning a form of cheating. The prices that I saw range from $700-$1,000. Watch my vlog and let me know what you you think: should ghostwriting be acceptable in Battle Rap?