- RT @GLUEAZY: Send a prayer up for my bro @GeechiGotti 💯Keep him in good spirits. You'll be home soon, Champ
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/BmDdepb0bG
- Opinions? https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/gBa4E3f0O9
- SMACK VOL. 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 https://t.co/zL5lxe7AZA via @YouTube YOU CAN ONLY SEE THIS LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW @… https://t.co/RIQbyAklrR
- CALICOE VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/81cyeXgF0P SMACK/VOL 2 SATURDAY MARCH 31ST ARSONAL VS HOLLO… https://t.co/GlSGZTfCSj
- RT @BattleRapTrap: I had a fire rebuttal yesterday 🔥🔥🔥
- RT @SnakeEyezUFS: Salute @jimjonescapo for the love in richmond..shit was litty.... harlem shit.... ez work @urltv ... https://t.co/Z9EF77t…
- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
H.B.G Open Discussion: Is Ghostwriting Acceptable In Battle Rap?
So I recently stumbled upon a rather interesting website that is openly offering to write bars for any and all battler rappers who are willing to pay for their services, and I just had to comment on it. They initially contacted me on Twitter offering to write bars for me or any battler that I know who would like to have someone craft material for them. They claim that many battlers lack creativity to write their own material, and they only think that fans want to watch entertaining battles and shouldn’t care about whether or not the artist created their own material.
I found this rather interesting, because in my eyes it’s openly cosigning a form of cheating. The prices that I saw range from $700-$1,000. Watch my vlog and let me know what you you think: should ghostwriting be acceptable in Battle Rap?