- RT @Jayblac1615: Battle of the Year Round of the Year Bar of the Year Champion of the Year https://t.co/suNx8eh20L
- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
H.B.G Open Discussion: Is Ghostwriting Acceptable In Battle Rap?
So I recently stumbled upon a rather interesting website that is openly offering to write bars for any and all battler rappers who are willing to pay for their services, and I just had to comment on it. They initially contacted me on Twitter offering to write bars for me or any battler that I know who would like to have someone craft material for them. They claim that many battlers lack creativity to write their own material, and they only think that fans want to watch entertaining battles and shouldn’t care about whether or not the artist created their own material.
I found this rather interesting, because in my eyes it’s openly cosigning a form of cheating. The prices that I saw range from $700-$1,000. Watch my vlog and let me know what you you think: should ghostwriting be acceptable in Battle Rap?