- RT @urltv: STEAMS VS DIESEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE (STAGE COLLAPSES) - CRAZY BATTLE... BARS SO HEAVY BETWEEN THESE MC'S THE STAGED COLLAPSE…
- RT @belikeike_: I’m just a rap fanatic. #disclousure: this is not a real battle. https://t.co/7bg15obSua
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u HAIXIAN VS…
- RT @TheWarReport_: LLOYD BANKS RETIRES...NOT!!!: https://t.co/ODQJ4VRr7U via @YouTube
- THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @… https://t.co/UvvFINdbhK
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER IS DELIVERING!!! SUPPORT US ON MARCH 31ST BY ORDERING SMACK VOL 2 ON PAY PER VIEW @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u #URL #WO…
- RT @belikeike_: Flaggin’ bloggers for no legitimate reason, not cool. Soft, Dusty, Dirty, wild corn 🌽, it’s like anything for a troll now?…
- RT @urltv: ‼️PURE COMEDY‼️, check out @troymartinbeats SMACKVOL2 prediction blog (Troy Martin vs Troy Martin) https://t.co/yVcjZPYq1J 🤣 🤣🤣🤣…
HHDX | Top Dawg Unleashes Preview Of New Ab-Soul Music
Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith previews new music from Ab-Soul.
After letting loose some frustration months ago, things appear much calmer on the home-front for TDE rapper Ab-Soul. In a video uploaded to Instagram from Top Dawg Entertainment’s top dog, the TDE CEO offered a short preview of a new song from Soulo, during a listening session.
“#TDE in house listening session with @souloho3 … Shit sounding Krazy…. It’s mixing and sample clearing time…. Y’all know Wut happens after that.. There’s ur @souloho3 update…I told y’all I had y’all covered now get off my back lol J/p … Nothin but love 4 y’all …. #gettoponthephone,” Top Dawg wrote in the caption to his video.
On the unnamed song, Ab-Soul declares “He is I and I am him. They ain’t me and I ain’t them. Motherfuck the government. Motherfuck the system. Motherfuck you.” The rapper then proceeds to dive head first into the song’s verse.
“I’m just sort of a rock in a hard place / Like a guitar in the Hard Rock Cafe / They argue about me in barber shops / When I got cropped what a paradox / I’m borderline crazy with a stamped up passport / Getting past TSA with shit stashed, smelling like 100 ash trays / Little white kids asking for my autograph,” Ab-Soul raps.
In February of this year, Ab-Soul expressed his frustration with warming the bench at TDE.
“‘Preciate everybody that’s been supporting me for the LONGTERM. I’m tryin man…I’ll be ready when my #’s called. This bench is gettin warm as fucc tho mayne. Nonetheless, it’s important to move as a unit. It’s bigger than me. It’s family. Gotta respect that,” Ab-Soul wrote in a series of tweets.
Despite this week’s preview, there’s no word yet on when new music from Ab-Soul will be released to the public.