- WHO YOU GOT? | #SMACKVOL1™ |@BRIZZRAWSTEEN VS @ored973 | https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 | #youcantcopyrespect™
- RT @urltv: WHO YOU GOT? | #SMACKVOL1™ |@Sharkcity_Ave VS @DABEST_BMAGIC | https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 | #youcantcopyrespect™
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm via @YouTube
- RT @xavier_bee1: URL on another level right now! Brizz vs O-Redd man https://t.co/mc39bDZoNj
- RT @teldabarba: @urltv Bruhh🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿👏👏👏👏👏👏 https://t.co/hrqDyb9F8Z
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ovbEaW SAT DEC 9TH 4PM EST - SEE IT ON… https://t.co/7avyUGzxV8
- RT @Blair_Uchiha4: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN vs @ored973 its gon be a crazy one. There will be a lot of battles on this card but this is gon be my fav…
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm THIS EVENT CAN ONLY BE SEEN ON PAY PER VIEW… https://t.co/DiIgBllzLO
HIPHOPDX | Bang’Em Smurf Calls 50 Cent “Corny” For Dissing Sha Money XL
Bang’Em Smurf says Young Buck is “a good one,” adds that he spoke to the rapper before the G-Unit reunion.
Former G-Unit affiliate Bang’Em Smurf continued his commentary on 50 Cent and those in G-Unit during a newly-released interview with Mikey T The Movie Star. He took aim at 50 after being questioned about the Queens rapper dissing former G-Unit Records president Sha Money XL.
Bang’Em Smurf doted on Sha Money and says 50 Cent was “corny” for dissing someone he says “put his life on the line” by being associated with the rapper.
“Sha Money’s a good brother [that] put his life on the line for  as well,” Bang’Em Smurf said. “Just by rolling with him. Cause Sha Money ain’t no gangsta or none of that. He been an executive in this game for a minute. About his money. So, he actually put his life on the line by rolling with 50. You know what I mean? Did a lot of groundwork for 50. A lot of studio sessions with 50…So, that was actually corny on 50’s behalf. Cause Sha Money is a good nigga. If you don’t ever notice, all his day-one niggas ain’t around. He want to get his money and keep it so close. Like that’s corny to me. You shittin’ on Sha Money. Like that’s corny.”
In June, 50 Cent referred to Sha Money as “soft” in an Instagram caption after his former associate appeared to come to the rapper’s defense months ago. In the caption, which accompanied a picture of 50 Cent and a crossed out Sha Money, 50 wrote: “Success can turn old friend into enemies,you soft you will always lose going against me Boy. #smsaudio #animalambition.”
In addition to 50 Cent and Sha Money XL, Bang’Em Smurf also spoke on his relationship with G-Unit lyricist Young Buck. He says he’s spoken to the Nashville, Tennessee rapper fairly often and says he’s “got love” for him.
“Yeah, me and Buck was [still] talking. I spoke to the homie a few times,” he said. “Buck a good one too. I always got love for Buck. But at the end of the day he had business with 50, so he was gonna ride with 50. That’s who changed his life. So, I’m not mad at that. I got love for Buck. Buck is a real nigga. Buck is a gangsta. A real G.”
Most recently, Smurf accused 50 Cent of stealing the hook to “In Da Club” from Lloyd Banks, during an interview with Mikey T The Movie Star, which was published last week. He’s also taken aim at Ja Rule and Prodigy for releasing memoirs and offered his thoughts on Slowbucks getting his chain snatched during G-Unit’s Summer Jam performance.