- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
- Get your tickets now!! More 🔥 matches to be announced. https://t.co/W1KbiiNa2r #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/54WxYIIxjm
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 SATURDAY NOV 11 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @MRDIZASTER: https://t.co/PHt54YDu8P 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨@urltv @MRDIZASTER vs @TheRealTayRoc NOVEMBER 11 LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA GREATEST PLAC…
HIPHOPDX | Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Now Face Over 100 Charges
Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 13 other GS9 members pled not guilty yesterday (January 29) to over 100 charges inside of a New York City Supreme Court, XXL reports.
In the first hearing since the initial Dec. 17 arrests, the State added an additional 32 charges – to the original 69-count indictment – bringing the total to 101. Three more individuals have been added to the indictment, as well.
Kenneth J. Montgomery has replaced Howard Greenberg as Shmurda’s primary counsel.
According to XXL, Shmurda’s new lawyer challenged the $2 million figure set by Judge James Burke, calling the initial fee “extremely unfair” and “excessive.” He requested a special bail hearing for this Monday to lower the amount.
Rebel’s lawyer also asked the judge to lower his client’s $2 million bail, as well.
Both requests were denied. The judge refused to lower bail for any of the defendants, but promised to revisit the claims at the next scheduled session on Apr. 22.
Montgomery told HipHopDX prior to the hearing, that he anticipated the government would oppose his bail package regardless of its merits, but he was “hopeful” to receive a fair hearing.
Shmurda was initially indicted on charges including reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon, conspiracy to commit murder in the second degree and criminally using drug paraphernalia.
If convicted, he will face up to 25 years in prison.