- Look @djkhaled He's Already Heading To NYC For BORN LEGACY SUPREME‼️ It all goes Down Sat July… https://t.co/7H5O6lxwjm
- RT @QOTRING: THANK YOU @urltv FOR THE SUPPORT GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! https://t.co/tmRZLw1nbq https://t.co/Xkkyx9PQZd
- Shout out to @Jayblac1615 he has been in the building for every single Born Legacy! Salute to all the fans who've h… https://t.co/ldKnbqE6zr
- Now we at the Super Bowl of #BLS Big T x Mike P JC x Chess Nitty x Trez Ill Will x Twork Reed Dollaz x Qleen https://t.co/m0uCZIkEca
- #BL5 O Red x Ave Twork x Qleen Paper JC x Chef Trez Saga x Tink Tha Demon Ryda + Jakk x Snake Eyez + Dougy https://t.co/PQeIj51G8w
- The 4th installment #BL4 Jaz x E Hart Mr Wavy x Bill Collector Mike P x Chef Trez Prez x Money Bagz Steams x Danny… https://t.co/Dul8K3f80g
- SHOOT YOUR SHOT BATTLE EVENT TRAILER // RIGHT AFTER BORN LEGACY SUPREME 7/29/17 https://t.co/b6fPO56T9O SMACK & URL WILL BE IN THE BLDG
- #BL3 Day 2 Daylyt x Mike P Tech 9 x Jerry Wess Prep x Lotta Twork x Dougy Jai x Dre Dennis Gutta x Reepah Tone x Sa… https://t.co/Z2achqXz6I
HIPHOPDX | BRONSON RESPONDS TO GFK Says He “Regrets” Rift
UPDATE: Action Bronson tweets what appears to be a response to Ghostface Killah’s video in which he threatens to burn his beard.
Action Bronson has sent out a series of tweets seemingly apologizing to Ghostface Killah.
“If only more people apologized when they knew they were wrong,” Action Bronson wrote on Twitter today (July 20). “We only moving forward. It’s a beautiful life.”
He also added a tweet about what appears to be his reverence for Ghostface Killah’s musical legacy.
“Everyone says things they regret,” he wrote. “I respect my elders and the forefathers of this art. Once again, I’m sorry.”
Action Bronson’s tweets are as follows:
(The original entry from this thread appeared July 20, 2015. It is as follows.)
During an interview with ESPN’s SportsNation last week, Action Bronson said that Ghostface Killah, to whom he’s often compared and to whom he has referred to as one of the “greats,” “isn’t rapping like this no more.”
Ghostface Killah posted a video today (July 20) blasting and threatening Action Bronson.
“Don’t let me hang you from a fuckin’ rope and gut you like a pig, nigga,” Ghostface Killa says in a video posted on Distrolord’s YouTube page, “and leave you out to dry ‘cause it can get done.”
Elsewhere in the video, Ghostface says that Bronson needs to do a better job when the microphone is in his face. “You need to learn how to watch what you say. I guess you never been taught that because you’re not a real nigga. You walk around the club with no shoes on. A big-ass beard, that one day I might set that shit on fire just for fuckin’ saying’ my name, B.”
Bronson seemingly responded to Ghostface’s video.
“When ur wrong ur wrong and I was wrong,” Bronson wrote on twitter today. “I apologized for the comments. I’ll always be a stand up human. Much love.”