- RT @urltv: @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc @NUJERZEYTWORK…
- RT @Diddy: Nobody cares, work harder.
- RT @Th3Saga: All these lil battle rap fans that hate me really be buggin‼️ Enough talk, Ima show them why I’m one of the best pens in this…
- The mixtape 86’d from Rum Nitty is OUT NOW !! Go support real lyricism this is just the beginning!!! More to come s… https://t.co/9DajTNJdqy
- JERRY WESS VS JAKKBOY MAINE RAP BATTLE| URLTV https://t.co/34GJJFSwZu ORDER NOME 8 SAT JUNE 23RD LIVE ON PAY PER VI… https://t.co/9eVJCcZ01M
- @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/KZOSLxlSzc
- ‼️HEEEEEEESSSSS BAAACCCKKK‼️ @HitmanHolla returns to @urltv & 🔥Summer Madness🔥 Vs who though? @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/TRPlCUIVMD
- JERRY WESS VS JAKK BOY MAINE RELEASE TRAILER (6-20-18) | URLTV https://t.co/nqgYYfl5DD ORDER NOME 8 LIVE ON PAY PE… https://t.co/qNdCwq3mJY
HIPHOPDX | BRONSON RESPONDS TO GFK Says He “Regrets” Rift
UPDATE: Action Bronson tweets what appears to be a response to Ghostface Killah’s video in which he threatens to burn his beard.
Action Bronson has sent out a series of tweets seemingly apologizing to Ghostface Killah.
“If only more people apologized when they knew they were wrong,” Action Bronson wrote on Twitter today (July 20). “We only moving forward. It’s a beautiful life.”
He also added a tweet about what appears to be his reverence for Ghostface Killah’s musical legacy.
“Everyone says things they regret,” he wrote. “I respect my elders and the forefathers of this art. Once again, I’m sorry.”
Action Bronson’s tweets are as follows:
(The original entry from this thread appeared July 20, 2015. It is as follows.)
During an interview with ESPN’s SportsNation last week, Action Bronson said that Ghostface Killah, to whom he’s often compared and to whom he has referred to as one of the “greats,” “isn’t rapping like this no more.”
Ghostface Killah posted a video today (July 20) blasting and threatening Action Bronson.
“Don’t let me hang you from a fuckin’ rope and gut you like a pig, nigga,” Ghostface Killa says in a video posted on Distrolord’s YouTube page, “and leave you out to dry ‘cause it can get done.”
Elsewhere in the video, Ghostface says that Bronson needs to do a better job when the microphone is in his face. “You need to learn how to watch what you say. I guess you never been taught that because you’re not a real nigga. You walk around the club with no shoes on. A big-ass beard, that one day I might set that shit on fire just for fuckin’ saying’ my name, B.”
Bronson seemingly responded to Ghostface’s video.
“When ur wrong ur wrong and I was wrong,” Bronson wrote on twitter today. “I apologized for the comments. I’ll always be a stand up human. Much love.”