- THROW BACK, CLIPS X HOLLOW, who won? Watch the battle https://t.co/20Otp7u5uA then vote
- Go to https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 to pre order your steam. https://t.co/emCH1kLB77
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @ChefTrez__: @urltv @RumNitty @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @TheRealTayRoc @Vada_Fly @teldabarba @threeletterman3 @hiphopisrealtv @Battle_Ra…
- Order the PPV at watchbattlelive & witness the most competitive card of the summer & get a live breakdown from… https://t.co/rwWM2XGzs6
- !!BREAKING NEWS!! Champion, has made a significant impact on battle rap culture & episodes will be released on URLT… https://t.co/M6BzbMaxTu
- Guess who will be hosting the PPV stream this Saturday? @Jayblac1615 & Champion is the "OFFICIAL" host for all URLT… https://t.co/twaaUd38Au
- #BLS goes down Saturday, Yo @ChefTrez__ you ready for @RumNitty talk to us?! @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/v6jxXoR0GR
HIPHOPDX | DMX Accused Of Robbing Man At Gunpoint In Newark; Rapper’s Lawyer Responds
UPDATE: DMX’s lawyer responds to robbery claims regarding his client.
A 21-year old man claims that DMX and several other men robbed him of $3,200 in cash at gunpoint at a Newark gas station on Sunday morning.
The New York Daily News reports that the victim saw X at the gas station and began talking to the rapper before one of the members of his entourage retrieved a gun and demanded the victim fork over his money. According to the victim, DMX himself took the money before speeding away with the rest of his entourage in four black Cadillac Escalades.
Notably, DMX had a planned appearance in Newark on Saturday night for a performance at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
While no arrest has been made, the man reported the alleged crime to police and an investigation is currently in place. The victim also claims to have pursued the group of SUV’s and was able to secure a license plate number for at least one of the cars.
DMX has had a series of arrests throughout his career including convictions for animal cruelty, drug possession, resisting arrest, and even impersonating a law enforcement agent. The rapper served a short stint in an Arizona prison in 2010.