- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
HIPHOPDX | DMX Accused Of Robbing Man At Gunpoint In Newark; Rapper’s Lawyer Responds
UPDATE: DMX’s lawyer responds to robbery claims regarding his client.
A 21-year old man claims that DMX and several other men robbed him of $3,200 in cash at gunpoint at a Newark gas station on Sunday morning.
The New York Daily News reports that the victim saw X at the gas station and began talking to the rapper before one of the members of his entourage retrieved a gun and demanded the victim fork over his money. According to the victim, DMX himself took the money before speeding away with the rest of his entourage in four black Cadillac Escalades.
Notably, DMX had a planned appearance in Newark on Saturday night for a performance at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
While no arrest has been made, the man reported the alleged crime to police and an investigation is currently in place. The victim also claims to have pursued the group of SUV’s and was able to secure a license plate number for at least one of the cars.
DMX has had a series of arrests throughout his career including convictions for animal cruelty, drug possession, resisting arrest, and even impersonating a law enforcement agent. The rapper served a short stint in an Arizona prison in 2010.