- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
HIPHOPDX | DMX Accused Of Robbing Man At Gunpoint In Newark; Rapper’s Lawyer Responds
UPDATE: DMX’s lawyer responds to robbery claims regarding his client.
A 21-year old man claims that DMX and several other men robbed him of $3,200 in cash at gunpoint at a Newark gas station on Sunday morning.
The New York Daily News reports that the victim saw X at the gas station and began talking to the rapper before one of the members of his entourage retrieved a gun and demanded the victim fork over his money. According to the victim, DMX himself took the money before speeding away with the rest of his entourage in four black Cadillac Escalades.
Notably, DMX had a planned appearance in Newark on Saturday night for a performance at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
While no arrest has been made, the man reported the alleged crime to police and an investigation is currently in place. The victim also claims to have pursued the group of SUV’s and was able to secure a license plate number for at least one of the cars.
DMX has had a series of arrests throughout his career including convictions for animal cruelty, drug possession, resisting arrest, and even impersonating a law enforcement agent. The rapper served a short stint in an Arizona prison in 2010.