- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
- #SSDMV * The Fans * The Battlers * The Sponsors * The Venues * The Media * The Staff * Champion Thank You. 💪🏾
- RT @deboqotr: DON'T FORGET THE FANS & THE AREA OF VIRGINIA. THEY THE REAL MVPs. THEY BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND THEY DIDN'T DISAPPOINTMEN…
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Champion Of The Night: @URLTV “Survivor Series” with @Jayblac1615 and @TheRealTech9 - https://t.co/CkMpdToYvq https://…
- Proud Of You Guys💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 https://t.co/i6XeTWR3fV
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
HIPHOPDX | DMX Accused Of Robbing Man At Gunpoint In Newark; Rapper’s Lawyer Responds
UPDATE: DMX’s lawyer responds to robbery claims regarding his client.
A 21-year old man claims that DMX and several other men robbed him of $3,200 in cash at gunpoint at a Newark gas station on Sunday morning.
The New York Daily News reports that the victim saw X at the gas station and began talking to the rapper before one of the members of his entourage retrieved a gun and demanded the victim fork over his money. According to the victim, DMX himself took the money before speeding away with the rest of his entourage in four black Cadillac Escalades.
Notably, DMX had a planned appearance in Newark on Saturday night for a performance at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
While no arrest has been made, the man reported the alleged crime to police and an investigation is currently in place. The victim also claims to have pursued the group of SUV’s and was able to secure a license plate number for at least one of the cars.
DMX has had a series of arrests throughout his career including convictions for animal cruelty, drug possession, resisting arrest, and even impersonating a law enforcement agent. The rapper served a short stint in an Arizona prison in 2010.