- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/jNXDqYdCY2
HIPHOPDX | Eminem Can’t Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5’9
Royce Da 5’9, who helped organize this year’s Total Slaughter, says no one can defeat his Bad Meets Evil partner, Eminem.
“I don’t know,” he said to VladTV when asked if Eminem will return to battling. “I haven’t had a conversation with him in depth about his ‘return.’ It sounds so far-fetched to me but you never know, I never speak for Marshall, that’s one thing I never do because he’s very spontaneous like I am.
“You never know, man,” he continues. “If he wakes up one day and decides he wants to do it, it’s his platform [so] he can do it. Whoever it is is gonna lose. Nobody is gonna beat Em. I don’t care what anybody has to say it’s just my personal opinion. All of that shit that Dizaster does connecting the syllables, he’s like a fine mixture of a lot of great battle rappers and [Eminem] still has that. He can still freestyle and I think it would be great if he were to do that, definitely. But I don’t know if it’ll happen or not.”