- Who should be nominated for most improved? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/vKtzSyZoH1
- New "ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" poll, who y'all got? @Iam_AWard @NUJERZEYTWORK @Loso_CHE @GeechiGotti @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly
- What are some 2017 Battle of The Year nominees so far! "GREAT BACK & FORTHS, NOT ONE SIDED"? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/LsOl2GbCqh
- Geechi Gotti Recaps His Battle vs Glueazy & More! https://t.co/v4mNNAtIbe
- Talk to us, battle rapper of the year nominees so far? @DNA_GTFOH @JohnJohnDaDon @BIGTQMB @MRDIZASTER @patstay… https://t.co/SUPQ4nwKlH
- RT @TOPBIZZY: I'm so excited for this battle #SM6
- Fundraiser by Hoffa Luyah : MATH HOFFA BACK 2 SCHOOL GIVE AWAY @MATHHOFFA https://t.co/ZiP5tSPnLX
HIPHOPDX | Eminem Can’t Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5’9
Royce Da 5’9, who helped organize this year’s Total Slaughter, says no one can defeat his Bad Meets Evil partner, Eminem.
“I don’t know,” he said to VladTV when asked if Eminem will return to battling. “I haven’t had a conversation with him in depth about his ‘return.’ It sounds so far-fetched to me but you never know, I never speak for Marshall, that’s one thing I never do because he’s very spontaneous like I am.
“You never know, man,” he continues. “If he wakes up one day and decides he wants to do it, it’s his platform [so] he can do it. Whoever it is is gonna lose. Nobody is gonna beat Em. I don’t care what anybody has to say it’s just my personal opinion. All of that shit that Dizaster does connecting the syllables, he’s like a fine mixture of a lot of great battle rappers and [Eminem] still has that. He can still freestyle and I think it would be great if he were to do that, definitely. But I don’t know if it’ll happen or not.”