- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
HIPHOPDX | Eminem Can’t Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5’9
Royce Da 5’9, who helped organize this year’s Total Slaughter, says no one can defeat his Bad Meets Evil partner, Eminem.
“I don’t know,” he said to VladTV when asked if Eminem will return to battling. “I haven’t had a conversation with him in depth about his ‘return.’ It sounds so far-fetched to me but you never know, I never speak for Marshall, that’s one thing I never do because he’s very spontaneous like I am.
“You never know, man,” he continues. “If he wakes up one day and decides he wants to do it, it’s his platform [so] he can do it. Whoever it is is gonna lose. Nobody is gonna beat Em. I don’t care what anybody has to say it’s just my personal opinion. All of that shit that Dizaster does connecting the syllables, he’s like a fine mixture of a lot of great battle rappers and [Eminem] still has that. He can still freestyle and I think it would be great if he were to do that, definitely. But I don’t know if it’ll happen or not.”