- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs & @MrGrindSeason will be in attendance bringing the…
- Go watch this fire battle: PEP (@ColosseumTCBL) VS @DopestMindTruth (@BODY_BAG_BL) >> https://t.co/pmC858AhqS
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs & @MrGrindSeason will be in attendance… https://t.co/hfhTeWgDFO
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA, @Ryda_Baby vs @prezmafiabx who y’all got winning? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/HD73ngPBb0
- RT @onlymrwavy: JUST IN CASE YALL WAS WONDERING JAN 20 MR WAVY VS NU JERSEY TWORK 😈😈😈 IN THE DMV #smack #url #brooklyn #bedstuy #wgh #roadt…
- Salute to all who bleed for this culture. https://t.co/axOvw27PEN
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND, VA 18+ OVER I…
- RT @JensenClan88: @belikeike_ @SMACKWHITE @urltv I've went to Fight Club (R.I.P.) back in the day, KOTD, Blaze battles (R.I.P. I competed t…
HIPHOPDX | Game Disses Lil Durk, 40 Glocc On Tyga’s “ChiRaq To LA”
Game references feud with 40 Glocc, Tyga’s issues with Lil Durk and NBA player Dirk Nowitzki on “ChiRaq To LA.”
Tyga’s “ChiRaq To LA,” a song that was previewed on the rapper’s Instagram page this weekend, was released today (May 6). The selection includes Lil Durk disses from Tyga.
On the track, Game targets 40 Glocc. “First off, let me go on 40 Glocc again,” Game raps on the track. “Talk about my kids on Instagram / Nigga must wanna get his ass socked again / Tell a lie like I pulled out a glock on him / Don’t make me resurrect ‘Pac again.”
In the song, Game also speaks on Tyga’s feud with Lil Durk, saying he’ll “jump in the middle of beef ’cause I don’t like no one.”
“I don’t fuck with no new niggas,” Game rhymes. “They like to sue, no woo, nigga / Tyga hit me like ‘Durk dissing’ / Dirk Nowitzki? Dirk who, nigga? / Never heard of these niggas.
“Lil Durk under a lil dirt,” Game adds. “And nobody knows you / This ain’t what they want / Nobody knows you / Bitch I thought that was Future’s song / I’m bout to show you / You done caught yourself a lil L, dog / Man, nobody knows you / You heard of Lil Durk? Nigga, hell nah.”
“ChiRaq To LA” is available for streaming via HipHopDX.
On the song, Tyga also addresses his feud with Durk. “I know some Hoover niggas that’s down to ride for a homicide,” he raps. “When it’s drama time / Niggas thinking that they emcees, they can’t get touched, well, it’s hammer time / Who the fuck is Lil Durk? / I dust you like ash and purp / Your flow wack, my flow crack / Got marble floors, your floor’s cracked.”
Durk addressed Tyga on a “ChiRaq” remix. “Heard Tyga sneak dissing on me, tell them thot bitches I’m not right / Tyga only got one name but that nigga ain’t got one stripe,” Lil Durk raps on the remix. “He backpack, so easy to get the nigga shit snatched / Ask Marly Marl to get his shit back / In Chiraq don’t come here.”
Lil Durk discussed this feud with XXL recently. “The song with me, Chris Brown and French Montana, I had said a line in there, a line about Blac Chyna,” Durk said, referring to Tyga’s girlfriend. “It wasn’t a diss. It was just a line, like, I want her and shit. It wasn’t no diss. When we was in L.A.—me, Tyga and Chris Brown, when we first did the hook—Tyga came in and heard the line, [and] he felt some type of way. It was tension since then. Chris Brown had played it back to him. It was tension. [Tyga] was like, ‘Man, just change it,’ and I was like, ‘No doubt, I’m going to change it once we get something in. I fuck with you.’ He said he fucks with me and he’s been texting me since I left L.A., like, ‘I’m going to send you something. You going to send me something…’ Then he stopped replying and shit, and I felt some type of way and said, ‘Fuck it then, I’m not going to kiss his ass.’”
“I was just addressing shit,” Durk later said when asked if the lines represent the start of beef. “I wouldn’t call it no beef. I just let him know…You’ll get your shit snatched for real. Just let him know, ‘This ain’t that. You spinning me like I’m some type of little kid or something.’ Outside of music, it’s still real niggas. You can’t play with niggas like that.”