- RT @urltv: STEAMS VS DIESEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE (STAGE COLLAPSES) - CRAZY BATTLE... BARS SO HEAVY BETWEEN THESE MC'S THE STAGED COLLAPSE…
- RT @belikeike_: I’m just a rap fanatic. #disclousure: this is not a real battle. https://t.co/7bg15obSua
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u HAIXIAN VS…
- RT @TheWarReport_: LLOYD BANKS RETIRES...NOT!!!: https://t.co/ODQJ4VRr7U via @YouTube
- THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @… https://t.co/UvvFINdbhK
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER IS DELIVERING!!! SUPPORT US ON MARCH 31ST BY ORDERING SMACK VOL 2 ON PAY PER VIEW @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u #URL #WO…
- RT @belikeike_: Flaggin’ bloggers for no legitimate reason, not cool. Soft, Dusty, Dirty, wild corn 🌽, it’s like anything for a troll now?…
- RT @urltv: ‼️PURE COMEDY‼️, check out @troymartinbeats SMACKVOL2 prediction blog (Troy Martin vs Troy Martin) https://t.co/yVcjZPYq1J 🤣 🤣🤣🤣…
HIPHOPDX | Game Launches #ESC Campaign In Response To Los Angeles Clippers Owner Donald Sterling’s Racist Comments
Game launches the #EMPTYSEATCAMPAIN, encourages fans to boycott the Clippers’ playoff games.
Game has responded to comments made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling in an audio recording that was published by TMZ yesterday (April 25).
The audio, which was allegedly recorded April 9, features the owner in an argument with V. Stiviano over an image she posted with Magic Johnson, according to TMZ.
During their conversation, Sterling says, among other things, that “It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?”
Sterling says that he doesn’t mind his girlfriend, who is Black and Mexican, being around other Blacks.
“You can sleep with [black people],” he says in the audio, which is available below. “You can bring them in. You can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Game posted a comment regarding Sterling on one of his Instagram accounts today (April 26). The statement is as follows:
“I have to say that after listening to the full audio clip of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling making racists comments towards (minorities) specifically African Americans & Hispanics, I am totally outraged & very upset !!! He also went on to say that because Magic Johnson was black he did not want Magic to attend any of the Los Angeles Clippers games. Myself being African American & having a huge Hispanic following… I find myself in a position to defend both my heritage & that of all of the Hispanic community, not only here but around the world…. Whom, both are very supportive of not only the Los Angeles Clippers, but every professional sports franchise in Los Angeles & elsewhere specifically the Los Angeles Dodgers… Whose owner & opposing Los Angeles Lakers great “Earvin Magic Johnson” was both disrespected & racially profiled by the Clippers owner. Not sure on exact numbers but I’m pretty sure Hispanics alone make up at least 65% of ticket buyers for Los Angeles Clippers games as well as merchandising. With that said, it was not only ignorant & racist but a non-calculated & disgusting business move on Donald Sterlings part. In the support of my own race, Hispanics & every other race whose been fighting current & past racism I have now started the #ESCwhich is short for #EMPTYSEATCAMPAIN asking ALL Los Angeles residents to boycott the next Clippers game by not attending which will prove that we are more of a MAJORITY than the previously stated “minority” label given to us by Mr. Sterling. Although I feel for friends of mine that play for the Clippers franchise such as @CP3 whose own team owner considers a minority…… I now, along with good friend & designer @ceoselfmade ask everyone who reads this WORLDWIDE to RE-POST this picture & hashtag:#BoycottClippers #ESC #EmptySeatCampaign#Support #OGMagicJohnson #StopRacism
Snoop Dogg and Meek Mill are among the other rappers who have responded to Sterling’s comments.
Snoop Dogg posted a response to Sterling’s comments on his Instagram account today.
“A message to the muthafucka that own the Clippers,” Snoop Dogg says in his post. “You bitch-ass, redneck, white-bred, chicken shit muthafucka: Fuck you, your momma and everything connected to you you racist piece of shit. Fuck you.”