- RT @urltv: @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc @NUJERZEYTWORK…
- RT @Diddy: Nobody cares, work harder.
- RT @Th3Saga: All these lil battle rap fans that hate me really be buggin‼️ Enough talk, Ima show them why I’m one of the best pens in this…
- The mixtape 86’d from Rum Nitty is OUT NOW !! Go support real lyricism this is just the beginning!!! More to come s… https://t.co/9DajTNJdqy
- JERRY WESS VS JAKKBOY MAINE RAP BATTLE| URLTV https://t.co/34GJJFSwZu ORDER NOME 8 SAT JUNE 23RD LIVE ON PAY PER VI… https://t.co/9eVJCcZ01M
- @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/KZOSLxlSzc
- ‼️HEEEEEEESSSSS BAAACCCKKK‼️ @HitmanHolla returns to @urltv & 🔥Summer Madness🔥 Vs who though? @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/TRPlCUIVMD
- JERRY WESS VS JAKK BOY MAINE RELEASE TRAILER (6-20-18) | URLTV https://t.co/nqgYYfl5DD ORDER NOME 8 LIVE ON PAY PE… https://t.co/qNdCwq3mJY
HIPHOPDX | Game Launches #ESC Campaign In Response To Los Angeles Clippers Owner Donald Sterling’s Racist Comments
Game launches the #EMPTYSEATCAMPAIN, encourages fans to boycott the Clippers’ playoff games.
Game has responded to comments made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling in an audio recording that was published by TMZ yesterday (April 25).
The audio, which was allegedly recorded April 9, features the owner in an argument with V. Stiviano over an image she posted with Magic Johnson, according to TMZ.
During their conversation, Sterling says, among other things, that “It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?”
Sterling says that he doesn’t mind his girlfriend, who is Black and Mexican, being around other Blacks.
“You can sleep with [black people],” he says in the audio, which is available below. “You can bring them in. You can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Game posted a comment regarding Sterling on one of his Instagram accounts today (April 26). The statement is as follows:
“I have to say that after listening to the full audio clip of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling making racists comments towards (minorities) specifically African Americans & Hispanics, I am totally outraged & very upset !!! He also went on to say that because Magic Johnson was black he did not want Magic to attend any of the Los Angeles Clippers games. Myself being African American & having a huge Hispanic following… I find myself in a position to defend both my heritage & that of all of the Hispanic community, not only here but around the world…. Whom, both are very supportive of not only the Los Angeles Clippers, but every professional sports franchise in Los Angeles & elsewhere specifically the Los Angeles Dodgers… Whose owner & opposing Los Angeles Lakers great “Earvin Magic Johnson” was both disrespected & racially profiled by the Clippers owner. Not sure on exact numbers but I’m pretty sure Hispanics alone make up at least 65% of ticket buyers for Los Angeles Clippers games as well as merchandising. With that said, it was not only ignorant & racist but a non-calculated & disgusting business move on Donald Sterlings part. In the support of my own race, Hispanics & every other race whose been fighting current & past racism I have now started the #ESCwhich is short for #EMPTYSEATCAMPAIN asking ALL Los Angeles residents to boycott the next Clippers game by not attending which will prove that we are more of a MAJORITY than the previously stated “minority” label given to us by Mr. Sterling. Although I feel for friends of mine that play for the Clippers franchise such as @CP3 whose own team owner considers a minority…… I now, along with good friend & designer @ceoselfmade ask everyone who reads this WORLDWIDE to RE-POST this picture & hashtag:#BoycottClippers #ESC #EmptySeatCampaign#Support #OGMagicJohnson #StopRacism
Snoop Dogg and Meek Mill are among the other rappers who have responded to Sterling’s comments.
Snoop Dogg posted a response to Sterling’s comments on his Instagram account today.
“A message to the muthafucka that own the Clippers,” Snoop Dogg says in his post. “You bitch-ass, redneck, white-bred, chicken shit muthafucka: Fuck you, your momma and everything connected to you you racist piece of shit. Fuck you.”