- RT @MackMel_GRECM: #SauceFact #BBKCBitch! #GooniesBitch! https://t.co/8i0X3IOSUx
- RT @NUJERZEYTWORK: 2ND NEWEST GOONIE MEMBER @MackMel_GRECM . WELCOME ! https://t.co/TTTQc4YOmc
- @JazTheRapper wants to know which battle was @TheRealTayRoc best showing out of these 4 [ do remember >> #SM6 https://t.co/Ls79BTs3Aq
- #Remembering the #GoldenEra @Raekwon @GhostfaceKillah @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz… https://t.co/b4yeiSxMa3
- RT @NUJERZEYTWORK: NEWEST MEMBER OF THE GOONIES ☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️ https://t.co/497ZTeTFue
- RT @kgthepoet: @WhyWontStueyDIE vs @reepahrell up next this way @urltv #traffic3 announcements coming soon 📽🎬
- RT @GLUEAZY: #GooonieGang 💯💯💯 @urltv https://t.co/fSvSaRiXzI
- RT @whiteguyonsmack: 8:00PM EST Special announcement! https://t.co/UU8rlwHPfd @URLTV #TWR #SM6PG #SM6 https://t.co/ki6zzC7PGQ
HIPHOPDX | Hip Hop Album Sales: T.I., Azealia Banks, Joe Budden
T.I. falls to #20 while Azealia Banks debuts at #30 after a surprise, mid-week release.
After being delayed for nearly two years, the surprise release of Azealia Banks’ new album Broke With Expensive Taste debuted at #30 after being released late last week. Meanwhile, T.I.’s Paperwork slipped another seven spots down to #20 in its third week of availability while Logic’s Under Pressure landed at #72 after falling to #31 the week before. Joe Budden also broke onto the charts with his new album Some Love Lost EP at #55.
T.I.’s Paperwork Falls To #20
In its third week on the charts, T.I.’s latest album Paperwork dropped seven spots to #20 with a 41% decrease in sales from the week before. Last week, Paperwork sold 15,776 units and brought its total count to 122,603 albums sold.
Azealia Banks Debuts At #30
Despite a mid-week surprise release, Azealia Banks’ Broke With Expensive Taste sold enough albums in a four-day span to clock in at #30 with 11,165 albums sold.
The New York City rapper’s debut is available to stream on HipHopDX here.
Joe Budden Charts With Some Love Lost
Released on Election Day last week, Joe Budden’s new EP, the second in a series of Love Lostreleases, sold 7,695 units in its first week of availability. The sales numbers landed the release at #55, just four units behind the next spot and 106 albums less than Chris Brown’s latest numbers that put him at #51.
Top 10 Billboard Top 200 Rap & R&B Albums For The Week Ending 11/9/2014
#20. T.I. – Paperwork – 15,776 (122,603)
#30. Azealia Banks – Broke With Expensive Taste – 11,165 (11,165)
#36. Ariana Grande – My Everything – 10,234 (339,974)
#51. Chris Brown – X – 7,801 (260,862)
#55. Joe Budden – Some Love Lost – 7,695 (7,695)
#72. Logic – Under Pressure – 5,747 (89,837)
#73. Jeezy – Seen It All – 5,677 (237,852)
#75. Jagged Edge – J.E. Heartbreak II – 5,493 (18,065)
#79. Lecrae – Anomaly – 5,306 (185,058)
#95. Iggy Azalea – New Classic – 4,317 (401,235)