- Rank these battlers @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @SnakeEyezUFS @HolmzieDaGod @hiphopisrealtv @BLACKCOMPASSS… https://t.co/vUIphkHUq6
- RT @hollowdadon: @JohnJohnDaDon Leave the jokes alone! Your not funny at all. Do what you do best. Flip my bars, reuse old URL & Smack line…
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: JERSEY MADNESS 7 Vegas WE IN DA BUILDING https://t.co/2EY4Muf5RK
- BE PREPARED‼️OR BE EMBARRASSED‼️SUMMER MADNESS 7 URLTV (8-11-18) https://t.co/Z2VUMBfdD8 via @YouTube ORDER THE LI… https://t.co/IGEACyBZt5
- REED DOLLAZ CHUN REED FREESTYLE (FULL VIDEO) | URLTV https://t.co/fCtk6CobIk via @YouTube
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi SEE BATTLE RAPS BIGGEST EVENT SUMMR… https://t.co/3gT46Hz0Qx
- @tsu_surf is back facing off against #IronSolomon @ Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Culture | Sat. Aug… https://t.co/ierTB3GEtK
- ihatetrex112st Vs. @realreeddollaz finally goes down on Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Culture | Sat.… https://t.co/xg4lDw2S5f
HIPHOPDX | Hip Hop Album Sales: T.I., Azealia Banks, Joe Budden
T.I. falls to #20 while Azealia Banks debuts at #30 after a surprise, mid-week release.
After being delayed for nearly two years, the surprise release of Azealia Banks’ new album Broke With Expensive Taste debuted at #30 after being released late last week. Meanwhile, T.I.’s Paperwork slipped another seven spots down to #20 in its third week of availability while Logic’s Under Pressure landed at #72 after falling to #31 the week before. Joe Budden also broke onto the charts with his new album Some Love Lost EP at #55.
T.I.’s Paperwork Falls To #20
In its third week on the charts, T.I.’s latest album Paperwork dropped seven spots to #20 with a 41% decrease in sales from the week before. Last week, Paperwork sold 15,776 units and brought its total count to 122,603 albums sold.
Azealia Banks Debuts At #30
Despite a mid-week surprise release, Azealia Banks’ Broke With Expensive Taste sold enough albums in a four-day span to clock in at #30 with 11,165 albums sold.
The New York City rapper’s debut is available to stream on HipHopDX here.
Joe Budden Charts With Some Love Lost
Released on Election Day last week, Joe Budden’s new EP, the second in a series of Love Lostreleases, sold 7,695 units in its first week of availability. The sales numbers landed the release at #55, just four units behind the next spot and 106 albums less than Chris Brown’s latest numbers that put him at #51.
Top 10 Billboard Top 200 Rap & R&B Albums For The Week Ending 11/9/2014
#20. T.I. – Paperwork – 15,776 (122,603)
#30. Azealia Banks – Broke With Expensive Taste – 11,165 (11,165)
#36. Ariana Grande – My Everything – 10,234 (339,974)
#51. Chris Brown – X – 7,801 (260,862)
#55. Joe Budden – Some Love Lost – 7,695 (7,695)
#72. Logic – Under Pressure – 5,747 (89,837)
#73. Jeezy – Seen It All – 5,677 (237,852)
#75. Jagged Edge – J.E. Heartbreak II – 5,493 (18,065)
#79. Lecrae – Anomaly – 5,306 (185,058)
#95. Iggy Azalea – New Classic – 4,317 (401,235)