- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
HIPHOPDX | Immortal Technique Wanted As Presidential Running Mate
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.
Presidential hopeful Jill Stein is looking for a running mate.
The Green Party representative mentioned in an interview with digBoston that she’s considered asking Immortal Technique to run alongside her in the 2016 Presidential election.
“He’s a friend, but I don’t think he was born in the United States, so he can’t do it,” she told the Boston-based news site. “I have spoken with him though. I love Immortal Technique. He has great ideas—we need to hear from more people like him.”
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run (at least 35 years old, inhabitant of the United States for at least 14 years), he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. He was born in Lima, Peru.
Stein ran for office during the 2012 election, choosing anti-poverty activist Cheri Honkala as her running mate for the Green Vice-Presidential nomination.