- RT @SMACKWHITE: Go check out some of my new #Killers @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM Out Now!!! #GetUse2TheFaces https://t.co/E0OVYzQRCE
- RT @JazTheRapper: I love this March Madness thing y’all have going on @urltv ! 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
- DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ONE!!!! SNAKE EYEZ VS MACK MEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/cObTHYLLaf HAVE YOU ORDERED S… https://t.co/3PrY11HaVb
- SON'T SLEEP ON THIS BATTLE IT'S FIRE!!! SNAKE EYEZ VS MACK MEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/cObTHYLLaf ORDER… https://t.co/vslRT0MK11
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/woKnkNcD6K TELL US WHO WON? #SSDMV CRAIG LAMAR @CraigLamarBars VS HOLMZIE DA GOD… https://t.co/h4lw5tL7fF
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/TBqfkX19dc TELL US WHO WON? #PG #SSDMV REBEL @410Rebel VS JMORR (who has his soc… https://t.co/EYNRMM4ilB
- RT @belikeike_: F this Media shit, back to this history making card. Which battle you looking forward to the most?: ARSONAL VS HOLLOW DA D…
- AVE VS GEECHI GOTTI SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE WATCH THE MOST IMPACTFUL BATTLE OF THE WEEK‼️ https://t.co/9puYGEEztx
HIPHOPDX | Immortal Technique Wanted As Presidential Running Mate
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.
Presidential hopeful Jill Stein is looking for a running mate.
The Green Party representative mentioned in an interview with digBoston that she’s considered asking Immortal Technique to run alongside her in the 2016 Presidential election.
“He’s a friend, but I don’t think he was born in the United States, so he can’t do it,” she told the Boston-based news site. “I have spoken with him though. I love Immortal Technique. He has great ideas—we need to hear from more people like him.”
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run (at least 35 years old, inhabitant of the United States for at least 14 years), he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. He was born in Lima, Peru.
Stein ran for office during the 2012 election, choosing anti-poverty activist Cheri Honkala as her running mate for the Green Vice-Presidential nomination.