- What 2 on 2 battle would u wanna see @Th3Saga & @Loso_CHE do? @DNA_GTFOH @_kay_shine @GeechiGotti @B_dot_the_GoD… https://t.co/XueL1UY0ZX
- @AceMoney462 @SnakeEyezUFS @LowLifeThugJakk @HolmzieDaGod @JoeSonatoreJr False
- RT @Therealtech9: The next battle I take will be that Low Life Thug!!! Jakk Boy Maine!!! And after that possibly Gun Powder Patt heard he w…
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: It’s funny how y’all say ima lose but gon have the best battle
- RT @streetstarnorbe: I enjoy being an asshole
- RT @urltv: For all those that stuck with us through all the good and the bad. We just wanted to say thank you. 🙏🏾 What was the 1st URL Ba…
- Who you wanna see @Sharkcity_Ave battle next? @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @GLUEAZY @B_dot_the_GoD
- RT @urltv: #SM7 Before The Shot: [email protected] https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI
HIPHOPDX | Immortal Technique Wanted As Presidential Running Mate
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.
Presidential hopeful Jill Stein is looking for a running mate.
The Green Party representative mentioned in an interview with digBoston that she’s considered asking Immortal Technique to run alongside her in the 2016 Presidential election.
“He’s a friend, but I don’t think he was born in the United States, so he can’t do it,” she told the Boston-based news site. “I have spoken with him though. I love Immortal Technique. He has great ideas—we need to hear from more people like him.”
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run (at least 35 years old, inhabitant of the United States for at least 14 years), he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. He was born in Lima, Peru.
Stein ran for office during the 2012 election, choosing anti-poverty activist Cheri Honkala as her running mate for the Green Vice-Presidential nomination.