- 2nd battle and the 1st of #teamhomi vs #cavegang @MONEYBAGZ89_vs @YoungKannon131 #ASCENSION @swavesevah @TheRealTayRoc @BRIZZRAWSTEEN
- 1st battle on #Ascension is @CORTEZ_HSP vs @prezmafiabx who y'all got & why! MAKE SURE TO #ASCENSION @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- Ok let's talk about this #Ascension card June 11th!
- T-REX VS K-SHINE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI DESPITE BOOTLEGGING & PPV ALREADY IN ROUTE TO BEING THE BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR!! 309K IN 24HRS
- RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" Album Out NOW For Download & Streaming On All Digital Platforms https://t.co/BjFbbpFxI3
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Watch The Biggest Battle Of The Year.. On The Biggest Stage In Battle Rap #URLTV #SMACK https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- Big T QMB x M-O Still Out Jugging (OFFICIAL VIDEO) https://t.co/h6RKWqH6qY via @YouTube
- T-REX VS K-SHINE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI WATCH THE MOST TALKED ABOUT & HIGHEST VIEWED BATTLE OF THE WEEK IN JUST 24HRS
HIPHOPDX | Immortal Technique Wanted As Presidential Running Mate
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.
Presidential hopeful Jill Stein is looking for a running mate.
The Green Party representative mentioned in an interview with digBoston that she’s considered asking Immortal Technique to run alongside her in the 2016 Presidential election.
“He’s a friend, but I don’t think he was born in the United States, so he can’t do it,” she told the Boston-based news site. “I have spoken with him though. I love Immortal Technique. He has great ideas—we need to hear from more people like him.”
Although Immortal Technique meets most of the requirements to run (at least 35 years old, inhabitant of the United States for at least 14 years), he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. He was born in Lima, Peru.
Stein ran for office during the 2012 election, choosing anti-poverty activist Cheri Honkala as her running mate for the Green Vice-Presidential nomination.