- RT @urltv: Who should @JoeSonatoreJr battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @Ryda_Baby @LowLifeThugJakk @GLUEAZY
- RT @urltv: Who should @LowLifeThugJakk battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @ChefTrez__ @Loso_CHE
- RT @urltv: Who should @HolmzieDaGod battle next? @realfranchisenl @MackMel_GRECM @SnakeEyezUFS @reepahrell
- RT @urltv: Who should @SnakeEyezUFS battle next? @LowLifeThugJakk @HolmzieDaGod Moon @JoeSonatoreJr
- RT @urltv: Who should @B_dot_the_GoD battle next? @Th3Saga @CakeLyfe_CHESS @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TOPBIZZY
- RT @urltv: Who should @ChefTrez__ battle next @GeechiGotti @B_dot_the_GoD @Loso_CHE @NUJERZEYTWORK
- RT @urltv: Who y’all wanna see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @_kay_shine @MRDIZASTER @NUJERZEYTWORK @Tsu_Surf
- RT @urltv: Who should @ored973 battle next? @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @IronSolomon @JohnJohnDaDon
HIPHOPDX | Joey Bada$$ Explains “Curry Chicken” Meaning
“Curry Chicken” is the final track on Joey Bada$$’s B4.Da.$$, a song producer Statik Selektah says the rapper recorded in one take.
For his part, Joey says that the track holds special significance to him.
“’Curry Chicken’ was just the coming home track,” Joey Bada$$ says during an interview with Beats by Dre. “It was the last track on the album. Through all my travels, through all my experiences, it’s like me basically saying, ‘Not only do I got us, I got myself.’ I brought myself all the way through this journey and I’ma still make it back home.”