- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @prezmafiabx vs @Ryda_Baby @Battle_Rap_News @PGBLOGGERS… https://t.co/zDY6ntnian
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th Richmond VA @NUJERZEYTWORK vs @onlymrwavy @PGBLOGGERS @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/R7ROxnbZBB
- #SurvivorSeries day 2 One-Off & PG card! @reepahrell @TyListenAnWatch @QubanOTMT @GwittyGwap & more! @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/75g5XA0BgL
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: @GQPrep NEW: @urltv SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT 3 (BATTLE RAP EVENT) https://t.co/NMSS2qg8M2 via @hiphopisrealtv
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #5B (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/JRepDD7cCa IT TAKES PLACE @ THE TOP @ 10 WALNUT STREET RICH…
- RT @belikeike_: Was Watchin’ #Champion™️ @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @JazTheRapper peep the debate. What benefits the battler more?
- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
HIPHOPDX | Radio Host Tells Logic His Album Is Overrated
Logic gets told by Power 106s Vick One that his album is overrated and that he should rap more about sex and drugs.”
Logic’s debut album Under Pressure received generally positive reviews from music fans and critics. Recently, the Maryland native got the chance to hear an opposite viewpoint straight from the person slated to interview him minutes later.
Sitting down with Power 106’s Vick One, Logic was told his album was overrated by Vic right before the two were headed into an interview.
“Your album was out, and everybody’s giving it critical acclaim… I just wanted to be honest though. My opinion – it was kind of ‘whatever,’” Vick told Logic in discussing his album. “This is me just like [as an] OG Hip Hop fan – [the album’s] a little bit overrated bro, a little bit like you’re sounding like a bunch of other people.”
Logic, in disbelief, replied, “Are you serious?” Vic One also told Logic he should stick to rapping about sex and drugs and not real life situations and struggle. Shaking his head, the Def Jam Records signee replied that he wants to stick to positivity and rap about the situations he experiences.