- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
- Get your tickets now!! More 🔥 matches to be announced. https://t.co/W1KbiiNa2r #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/54WxYIIxjm
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 SATURDAY NOV 11 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @MRDIZASTER: https://t.co/PHt54YDu8P 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨@urltv @MRDIZASTER vs @TheRealTayRoc NOVEMBER 11 LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA GREATEST PLAC…
HIPHOPDX | Radio Host Tells Logic His Album Is Overrated
Logic gets told by Power 106s Vick One that his album is overrated and that he should rap more about sex and drugs.”
Logic’s debut album Under Pressure received generally positive reviews from music fans and critics. Recently, the Maryland native got the chance to hear an opposite viewpoint straight from the person slated to interview him minutes later.
Sitting down with Power 106’s Vick One, Logic was told his album was overrated by Vic right before the two were headed into an interview.
“Your album was out, and everybody’s giving it critical acclaim… I just wanted to be honest though. My opinion – it was kind of ‘whatever,’” Vick told Logic in discussing his album. “This is me just like [as an] OG Hip Hop fan – [the album’s] a little bit overrated bro, a little bit like you’re sounding like a bunch of other people.”
Logic, in disbelief, replied, “Are you serious?” Vic One also told Logic he should stick to rapping about sex and drugs and not real life situations and struggle. Shaking his head, the Def Jam Records signee replied that he wants to stick to positivity and rap about the situations he experiences.