- RT @urltv: RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @thaculture_: #RumNitty™ #Barz™ #thaCulture™ https://t.co/11zueZDVIP
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
HIPHOPDX | Rick Ross “Through Talking About” 50 Cent
Rick Ross in the process of acquiring 25 new Wingstop franchises, says he has a personal blunt roller.
Miami rapper Rick Ross was again questioned about the existence of a feud with fellow artist 50 Cent during a recent television appearance. While appearing on “Chelsea Lately,” the Maybach Music Group emcee revealed that he has no beef with 50 Cent and no longer wishes to speak on the G-Unit rapper and their alleged feud.
“Not at all,” Rick Ross said when asked if he has beef with 50 Cent. “You know, I’m really through talking about dog. When I look up at the scoreboard we winning big.”
Weeks ago Ross addressed 50 Cent during an interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, informing those listening that “we ain’t got time for that” when asked about a suggestive picture 50 Cent posted on his Instagram page.
While speaking with “Chelsea Lately” host Chelsea Handler, Ross also offered an update on his involvement with the Wingstop restaurant chain. He says that in addition to the franchises he already owns he plans on purchasing 25 more Wingstop franchises.
“I started with one and then it grew into something a lot more…We got a few and I’m actually in the middle of acquiring 25 new franchises,” he said.
Ross later shared the story of how he recruited a woman from a marijuana dispensary to work for him rolling blunts.
“That’s most definitely a great option right now. It most definitely is…Actually, this chick I met. She actually was at a dispensary,” the rapper said. “Had beautiful green eyes. And she was just rolling ‘em perfect. And I said ‘Wow, come do that for me.’”
Rick Ross’ appearance on “Chelsea Lately” comes weeks after he released his sixth studio album, Mastermind. Executive produced by Diddy, the LP reportedly sold 179,215 copies in its first week and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101