- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
HIPHOPDX | RZA Responds To Artist’s “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin” Copyright Infringement Claims
The Wu-Tang Clan leader native tells TMZ that they didn’t sell the book containing the artwork to Shkreli but it was given to him as a thank you for purchasing the $2 million dollar project.
“He was given some gifts,” the rapper says. “I think he had a book as a gift. A book of lyrics. A pair of speakers and a few other things as a gift from the people who put together the gift. But the book is not part of the album.”
The Wu-Tang leader describes the album as being in a box and anything Shkreli received with the box aside from the actual album was a gift.