- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
HIPHOPDX | RZA Responds To Artist’s “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin” Copyright Infringement Claims
The Wu-Tang Clan leader native tells TMZ that they didn’t sell the book containing the artwork to Shkreli but it was given to him as a thank you for purchasing the $2 million dollar project.
“He was given some gifts,” the rapper says. “I think he had a book as a gift. A book of lyrics. A pair of speakers and a few other things as a gift from the people who put together the gift. But the book is not part of the album.”
The Wu-Tang leader describes the album as being in a box and anything Shkreli received with the box aside from the actual album was a gift.