- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
- #SSDMV * The Fans * The Battlers * The Sponsors * The Venues * The Media * The Staff * Champion Thank You. 💪🏾
- RT @deboqotr: DON'T FORGET THE FANS & THE AREA OF VIRGINIA. THEY THE REAL MVPs. THEY BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND THEY DIDN'T DISAPPOINTMEN…
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Champion Of The Night: @URLTV “Survivor Series” with @Jayblac1615 and @TheRealTech9 - https://t.co/CkMpdToYvq https://…
- Proud Of You Guys💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 https://t.co/i6XeTWR3fV
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
HIPHOPDX | RZA Responds To Artist’s “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin” Copyright Infringement Claims
The Wu-Tang Clan leader native tells TMZ that they didn’t sell the book containing the artwork to Shkreli but it was given to him as a thank you for purchasing the $2 million dollar project.
“He was given some gifts,” the rapper says. “I think he had a book as a gift. A book of lyrics. A pair of speakers and a few other things as a gift from the people who put together the gift. But the book is not part of the album.”
The Wu-Tang leader describes the album as being in a box and anything Shkreli received with the box aside from the actual album was a gift.