- RT @ANGRYFAN007: IF I WAS Y'ALL I WOULD ORDER THE URL PAY PER VIEW.... TRUUUUUUST ME ON THIS......
- 6 more days until SUPREME, order the PPV at watchbattlelive, but if u are lucky enough to be in the building u gonn… https://t.co/B7qq8I9wcg
- If you emailed [email protected] for advanced tickets & didn't get a response, check your spam folder! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/5kqux9umiS
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 // The Hottest Matchups Of The Summer https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- #Staywoke ✊🏿
- #SUPREME™ PPV ON DECKKK https://t.co/vcrMjUleQ6
- Ok @Jai400block vs Dougy is out! Talk 2 us, how u calling it? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @hiphopisrealtv @threeletterman3 @deboqotr
- OUT NOW @Jai400block VS Dougy https://t.co/5YJp60PmI8 @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @Battle_Rap_News… https://t.co/SPOqNUC3bs
HIPHOPDX | RZA Responds To Artist’s “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin” Copyright Infringement Claims
The Wu-Tang Clan leader native tells TMZ that they didn’t sell the book containing the artwork to Shkreli but it was given to him as a thank you for purchasing the $2 million dollar project.
“He was given some gifts,” the rapper says. “I think he had a book as a gift. A book of lyrics. A pair of speakers and a few other things as a gift from the people who put together the gift. But the book is not part of the album.”
The Wu-Tang leader describes the album as being in a box and anything Shkreli received with the box aside from the actual album was a gift.