- 2nd battle and the 1st of #teamhomi vs #cavegang @MONEYBAGZ89_vs @YoungKannon131 #ASCENSION @swavesevah @TheRealTayRoc @BRIZZRAWSTEEN
- 1st battle on #Ascension is @CORTEZ_HSP vs @prezmafiabx who y'all got & why! MAKE SURE TO #ASCENSION @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- Ok let's talk about this #Ascension card June 11th!
- T-REX VS K-SHINE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI DESPITE BOOTLEGGING & PPV ALREADY IN ROUTE TO BEING THE BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR!! 309K IN 24HRS
- RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" Album Out NOW For Download & Streaming On All Digital Platforms https://t.co/BjFbbpFxI3
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Watch The Biggest Battle Of The Year.. On The Biggest Stage In Battle Rap #URLTV #SMACK https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- Big T QMB x M-O Still Out Jugging (OFFICIAL VIDEO) https://t.co/h6RKWqH6qY via @YouTube
- T-REX VS K-SHINE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI WATCH THE MOST TALKED ABOUT & HIGHEST VIEWED BATTLE OF THE WEEK IN JUST 24HRS
HIPHOPDX | Tech N9ne Explains Role Fans Play In His Career
“If you loosen your tongue up,” Tech N9ne says, “you can say things a lot faster and clearer.”
Tech N9ne typically performs more than 150 shows a year. After his performances, the Strange Music rapper has a routine.
“We try not to go to a club,” Tech N9ne says during and interview with The Windsor Star, “because we do a show every day.
“We just be on the bus,” adds Tech N9ne, who is slated to perform at The Boom Boom Room in Windsor, Ontario, Canada as part of “Tech N9ne’s Special Effects Canadian Tour 2015” tomorrow (September 29). “We might watch some TV, whatever series — The Shield, Breaking Bad.”
As for inspiration, Tech N9ne says he gets it from a source other than television.
“My fans push me to keep going,” he says. “It’s hard for me. I have to get better and better. I have to outdo ‘Speedom,’” referring to the Special Effects selection that features Tech N9ne, Eminem and Krizz Kaliko.
The Missouri rapper says that he’s able to rap so rapidly on “Speedom” and other songs because of a technique he employs.
“I learned a long time ago how to loosen my tongue up,” Tech says. “I learned in the shower. If you loosen your tongue up, you can say things a lot faster and clearer. If you push hard, sometimes you will slur.”
Follow us @Devenchi and @Industry101 | thedamntruth.net coming soon!