- THE LEADER ALWAYS DELIVERS!!!! AVE VS GEECHI GOTTI SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/cYWAQG3FvW SUPPORT THE CULTUR… https://t.co/Q67fxrzHap
- RT @urltv: STEAMS VS DIESEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE (STAGE COLLAPSES) - CRAZY BATTLE... BARS SO HEAVY BETWEEN THESE MC'S THE STAGED COLLAPSE…
- RT @belikeike_: I’m just a rap fanatic. #disclousure: this is not a real battle. https://t.co/7bg15obSua
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u HAIXIAN VS…
- RT @TheWarReport_: LLOYD BANKS RETIRES...NOT!!!: https://t.co/ODQJ4VRr7U via @YouTube
- THE LEADER CONTINUES TO PROVIDE!!! SMACK MADNESS IN CELEBRATION OF SMACK VOL 2 SAT MARCH 31 @… https://t.co/UvvFINdbhK
- RT @urltv: THE LEADER IS DELIVERING!!! SUPPORT US ON MARCH 31ST BY ORDERING SMACK VOL 2 ON PAY PER VIEW @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u #URL #WO…
- RT @belikeike_: Flaggin’ bloggers for no legitimate reason, not cool. Soft, Dusty, Dirty, wild corn 🌽, it’s like anything for a troll now?…
HIPHOPDX | Tupac Film “7Dayz” To Chronicle Rapper’s Last Week Alive
The goal for the “7Dayz” campaign is set at $300,000
Director Gobi Rahimi has just launched an Indiegogo campaign seeking funding to help create a film based on Tupac’s last seven days alive.
The film, 7Dayz, chronicles the week ‘Pac spent in an induced coma after he was shot on September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas. He died seven days later.
Rahimi directed several music videos for Tupac, including “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted,” “Hit Em Up” and “To Live & Die in L.A.” He also wrote the letter that Tupac signed in which the rapper fired Suge Knight and his lawyer, David Kenner.
“I was waiting for Tupac at club 662 in Las Vegas after the Mike Tyson fight on September 7, 1996,” Rahimi wrote via the Indiegogo site. “Soon after, I was informed by rapper Nate Dogg that Tupac and Suge Knight had been shot and taken to University Hospital. I immediately rushed there to be by Tupac’s side. This was the first of an emotional 7 days that I sat guard over Tupac who was in an induced coma, riding the line between life and death. 7Dayz is the story of my experience at the hospital amidst death threats, undercover FBI informants and an uncooperative Police Department.”
The goal for the campaign is set at $300,000 to cover the cost of production, shooting, talent, insurance, and equipment. For $20 contributors can earn a limited edition 7Dayz bandana. $35 donors receive a 7Dayz DVD, a digital copy of the script and a Tupac photo ebook.
At press time, the film has raised more than $4,300.