- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
HIPHOPDX | Tupac Film “7Dayz” To Chronicle Rapper’s Last Week Alive
The goal for the “7Dayz” campaign is set at $300,000
Director Gobi Rahimi has just launched an Indiegogo campaign seeking funding to help create a film based on Tupac’s last seven days alive.
The film, 7Dayz, chronicles the week ‘Pac spent in an induced coma after he was shot on September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas. He died seven days later.
Rahimi directed several music videos for Tupac, including “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted,” “Hit Em Up” and “To Live & Die in L.A.” He also wrote the letter that Tupac signed in which the rapper fired Suge Knight and his lawyer, David Kenner.
“I was waiting for Tupac at club 662 in Las Vegas after the Mike Tyson fight on September 7, 1996,” Rahimi wrote via the Indiegogo site. “Soon after, I was informed by rapper Nate Dogg that Tupac and Suge Knight had been shot and taken to University Hospital. I immediately rushed there to be by Tupac’s side. This was the first of an emotional 7 days that I sat guard over Tupac who was in an induced coma, riding the line between life and death. 7Dayz is the story of my experience at the hospital amidst death threats, undercover FBI informants and an uncooperative Police Department.”
The goal for the campaign is set at $300,000 to cover the cost of production, shooting, talent, insurance, and equipment. For $20 contributors can earn a limited edition 7Dayz bandana. $35 donors receive a 7Dayz DVD, a digital copy of the script and a Tupac photo ebook.
At press time, the film has raised more than $4,300.