- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/WbfnI4tpG3 ORDER THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE Y… https://t.co/nKq31fkqIi
- RT @urltv: Where y’all wanna see us at next? @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz @Jayblac1615 @Battle_Rap_News @RomeDMV @teldabarba @BattleRapSta…
- [ staff ] #SM7 is officially Sold Out. But you can still witness history by getting the PPV @… https://t.co/yLjSWzEoXi
- Battle Rap Is On Tour‼️ Meet Us In Vegas For The Biggest Event Of The Year.. SUMMER MADNESS 7 - Live On Pay Per Vie… https://t.co/JXzIR0Z3aL
- TY LAW VS FETTUCCINE 20 SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/H0AxgG1aJ4 SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUGUST 11TH LIVE… https://t.co/G4qyk0Z4RV
- JOHN JOHN DA DON VS RUM NITTY RELEASE TRAILER | URLTV https://t.co/OMY6BhnFcy SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON… https://t.co/TZ4ajxVqDf
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi ORDER YOUR LIVE PAY PER VIEW FOR SU… https://t.co/uk44tFUKc5
- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD RELEASE TRAILER| URLTV https://t.co/CXi802om6I SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON P… https://t.co/14lKbxOuRa
HIPHOPDX | Tupac Film “7Dayz” To Chronicle Rapper’s Last Week Alive
The goal for the “7Dayz” campaign is set at $300,000
Director Gobi Rahimi has just launched an Indiegogo campaign seeking funding to help create a film based on Tupac’s last seven days alive.
The film, 7Dayz, chronicles the week ‘Pac spent in an induced coma after he was shot on September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas. He died seven days later.
Rahimi directed several music videos for Tupac, including “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted,” “Hit Em Up” and “To Live & Die in L.A.” He also wrote the letter that Tupac signed in which the rapper fired Suge Knight and his lawyer, David Kenner.
“I was waiting for Tupac at club 662 in Las Vegas after the Mike Tyson fight on September 7, 1996,” Rahimi wrote via the Indiegogo site. “Soon after, I was informed by rapper Nate Dogg that Tupac and Suge Knight had been shot and taken to University Hospital. I immediately rushed there to be by Tupac’s side. This was the first of an emotional 7 days that I sat guard over Tupac who was in an induced coma, riding the line between life and death. 7Dayz is the story of my experience at the hospital amidst death threats, undercover FBI informants and an uncooperative Police Department.”
The goal for the campaign is set at $300,000 to cover the cost of production, shooting, talent, insurance, and equipment. For $20 contributors can earn a limited edition 7Dayz bandana. $35 donors receive a 7Dayz DVD, a digital copy of the script and a Tupac photo ebook.
At press time, the film has raised more than $4,300.